Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on my beauty !.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Can Thornaby Green at 14/1 spare Gareth's blushes after 6 straight LOSERS ?

Will Somerset's fantastic form continue, after 3 straight WINNERS, on the 4/1 favourite Northern Games ?

It will take a minor miracle for Gareth to recover and win this first running of the NSC Tipsters Trophy.

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
..... whatever happens, the title of 'Nsc Race Commentator Extroardinaire' is a forgone conclusion....... Tiatanic it is.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
With Thornaby Green's odds shortening to 12-1 on some markets, it may now be all over for GG... but it's the starting price that matters.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The tension is mounting as the final race of the NSC Tipsters Challenge comes under starters orders...

Gareth's hopes ride with Thornaby Green... which has lost all support in the market and is now at 16/1

While Somerset's Northern Games selection is now a 7/2 favourite in this 21 horse cavalry charge!!

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
They are in the stalls... and they're off... Northern Games now at 4/1, Thornaby Green at 16/1... Gareth still has a pinstickers chance!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The result of the inaugural NSC Tipsters Challenge

Gareth Glover - 7 straight losers, only one odds-on favourite making a place. LOST £70 :nono: :nono: :nono:

Somerset - a FANTASTIC profit of £134.10 with 4 WINNERS and 2 places from 7 bets.

The winner, and now holder of the NSC Tipsters Challenge Trophy, by the massive margin of £204.10 is: SOMERSET

:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
kudos to Somerset. Trust you'll be maintaining a daily tip on the board to make us all rich :drink:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I thank you all for supporting me, without you none of this would have been possible.......... GG was a gallant competitor and I thank him....... but also urge him to continue his tipping,..... we all should take his results as a benchmark of achievment from which we should measure ourselves........ LMFAO.

sorry about the last bit, but humility escaped me then... just for a second or two

Tally Ho!

ps.... that bloody 100-1 shot..... don't you just hate it when that happens?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I shall put a selection on now and again, when it seems worthwhile.............. unless you want a more regular one, if you do just ask.

:wave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
somerset said:
I thank you all for supporting me, without you none of this would have been possible.......... GG was a gallant competitor and I thank him.......
Does gallant mean "f***ing SHIT"? ???

If so, I completely agree. That Mark McGammon from Millwall sounds gallant too

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
There is no doubt, that was a magnificent performance by Somerset. Did anyone profit from his wisdom other than Kinkygerbil ??

Four winners at 10/11, 9/2, 7/1 and 4/1 !!!

:clap2:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well by my calculations, if you maintain a daily profit of £134, and discounting say 4 weeks for some time off, we could all be on £32160 a year. And thats tax free. daily tips a must i reckon. :clap2:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
..... hey guys..... 'Tall Poppy' syndrome.......................

Ok... I'll sneak a couple in a day, but I don't want any 'virtual' kickings when you empty the kiddies piggy bank or the wifes housekeeping jar and a 100-1 shot fires in like the first race today.

Tally Ho!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here