Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on my beauty !.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
According to the TV the GG winner is a bit of a cripple and it may be its last race, got bad legs bad back etc and was running well out of its class (its meant to be a lot better than the others in the race if it was fit) and I have to say it showed making up several lengths in the last f or so.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A 7/1 winner and 3 placed , one of them 14/1.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Somerset + £ 23.75
GG + £ 20

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1 race to go

Somerset + 13.75
GG + 10

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Its fairly even for the last GG's is showing at 8/1 and S's is doing 15/2 (that's 7 1/2 /1 for those with no idea on what that means)(I backed it at 8 so its drifted since this morning)

Although you can still get both of them @ 8/1 on sporting bet

Last edited:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Stewards Enq at Lingfield

Its not likely to affect the result according to the TV coms maybe the riders may get a warning.

So that's 1 win treble 3 win doubles and oodles of e/w doubles, trebles 4 folds and a 5 fold let you know the profit and loss in a bit when sporting bet settle up.

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I'll take that.................... nice recovery at the last..... 8-1.... niiiice

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well backing each of Somersets picks yielded a 100% profit. get that on the stock market. Long may the tipping continue.
:clap2:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Well after Englands great win..... and before i go out to the pub I will say....no more mass selections..... only singles and doubles.... an entire card is a bit too much like hard work.....

Cheers GG

See you lot tomorrow then.... tips will appear mid morning.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here