Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come On Man Utd!!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
...There, just said something I thought I'd never say in my lifetime!

Here we go again, another thread about Crawley and hating them, f***ing move on guys, its been put to death, and just remember our old favourite and legend Kuipers is between the sticks for The red devils and a very good chance that Sam Rents who I was surprised to see released from Brighton starting at Left Back, all these threads about Crawley leads me to believe you are worried by them.....

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Don't tell me to "f***ing move on" I'll hate who I choose thanks. Bunch of crooks from up the road who most non-league fans (a fairly easy going set of fans in general) despise will do me.
Come on Man Utd!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Don't tell me to "f***ing move on" I'll hate who I choose thanks. Bunch of crooks from up the road who most non-league fans (a fairly easy going set of fans in general) despise will do me.
Come on Man Utd!

"Crooks"

Explain, not sure I understand?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
he says 'fuckin move on' then posts a lovely story, bounces the thread back to the top and re opens the debate, funny ol world

Yer sorry about that, just really f***ing annoys me (only as i am from crawley) that the club is tarred with this image just because a couple of f***ing Asian pricks (who funny enough lived in Brighton) took them to the cleaners, thank f*** they are now behind bars where they belong....

But to answer the question.......a Crawley Goal to give the mass ranks of supporters something to cheer.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I hate Man Utd, but hate Crawley even more.

Maybe with their sponsorship from The Sun, The prize money, gate receipts and TV money, Crawley can kindly pay back those they paid 20p in the pound to, and Mr evans can pay back some of the tax he accidentally missed?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I really can't believe there's any debate about this. We're talking about a club with a great past, a great heritage who are playing a group of scummy upstarts. Come on Man U, win if for Football, win it for Decency, win it for Britain!

PS - It is possible that I am barking mad.

I resent the fact that many on here think we should all get behind this 'little, loveable non league club' just because they are (officially) in Sussex and just half hour up the road, perhaps on that basis Man united fans will get behind plucky little Man City in the UEFA cup (awaits correction) as they have won nothing for 35 years, have risen from division 3 and are 'just down the road'

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Round 6 tie at Old Trafford,
Round 6 tie at Broadfield.
Errrr. Come on Man United!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Quite.

Also, I assume anyone cheering on Crawley also support Portsmouth, whoever they play? Little club from down the road who like spending big and screwing over small businesses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here