Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come On Man Utd!!!

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Man Utd 38 - 0 Crawley please. Little club, my arse, spent more than 99% of teams in league 1 and 2, probably half of the championship too.
Horrible excuse for a manager. Horrible place.

and i hate man Utd but this one and only time, go on you REDS!!!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I resent the fact that many on here think we should all get behind this 'little, loveable non league club' just because they are (officially) in Sussex and just half hour up the road, perhaps on that basis Man united fans will get behind plucky little Man City in the UEFA cup (awaits correction) as they have won nothing for 35 years, have risen from division 3 and are 'just down the road'

Due to Crawley Town's Cup run it is also the first time two Sussex sides have reached the fifth round stage, and Elphick is pleased for the Blue Square Bet Premier side.

"It's brilliant for the county really," he said. "Not only their FA Cup run but also how well they're doing in their league.

"To have two Football League sides in Sussex would be a major boost.

"I'm sure they'll get a good following at Old Trafford. Good luck to them."

THIS THIS THIS. Thank God someone at Albion sees sense.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Crawley don't get a hammering we'll have to continue watching BBC South's current favourite team get all the coverage now Saints and Pompey have been dumped out of the cup. I'm just interested in what coverage we'll get if we are good enough/lucky enough to be the only local team left in the draw for the next round, so need Crawley out of the way.

I hope HE does well

I hope Kuipers plays out his skin with Utd. laying siege to his goal for 90', their forwards having a "couldn't hit a cow's arse with a shovel" sort of day (as per Liverpool at the Goldstone Feb 1984) and Crawley snatching a fluke scrambled goal at the end courtesy of a rebound off Rooney's backside.

But what I really want is for the Albion to have a good game at Stoke, whatever the result, and not to pick up any silly injuries.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I hate Man Utd, but hate Crawley even more.

Maybe with their sponsorship from The Sun, The prize money, gate receipts and TV money, Crawley can kindly pay back those they paid 20p in the pound to, and Mr evans can pay back some of the tax he accidentally missed?

I could.nt hate any team more than Man U, come on Crawley !!!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Due to Crawley Town's Cup run it is also the first time two Sussex sides have reached the fifth round stage, and Elphick is pleased for the Blue Square Bet Premier side.

"It's brilliant for the county really," he said. "Not only their FA Cup run but also how well they're doing in their league.

"To have two Football League sides in Sussex would be a major boost.

"I'm sure they'll get a good following at Old Trafford. Good luck to them."

THIS THIS THIS. Thank God someone at Albion sees sense.

He's not exactly going to answer the press by saying he hates them, and hopes they get hammered, is he?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hate Crawley witha passion, the town , the people and the football club just an extention of Croydon but to hear some old boy on the Danny Pike show this morning say he hopes that Crawley win because they are a team of local boys really got up my back. I had to phone in and correct him that they are the Man City of the Non League having spent more than any other club on transfers in Non League and probably Div 2 possibly most of Div 1. So I hope Man Utd reserves beat them, but FDM has a good game to save them from defeat by a greater margin.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I hate Crawley witha passion, the town , the people and the football club just an extention of Croydon but to hear some old boy on the Danny Pike show this morning say he hopes that Crawley win because they are a team of local boys really got up my back. I had to phone in and correct him that they are the Man City of the Non League having spent more than any other club on transfers in Non League and probably Div 2 possibly most of Div 1. So I hope Man Utd reserves beat them, but FDM has a good game to save them from defeat by a greater margin.

What team(s) in League One have outspent Crawley? They must have spent near £1million on transfer fees this season.
Us
£300k Greer
£300k Noone
£100k Barnes?

bluestt

Feb 18, 2011
Caught between a rock and a hard place with this one.... United, Crawley... Crawley, United.... argh!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here