Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

come on bha

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I think Adkins has done our team talk for Gus AGAIN, no guard of honour, I think he has just given our side a bit more motivation much like he did with his keeping up comment last time we met.

Really hope we smash them apart, hope Hudds keep winning too and claim that second spot, that was a top top result today for your boys, well done.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Believe us Hudds, if there is one game we want to win, its tommorows!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We will smash them big time, trust me as stated Adkins has bigged this up enough already.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
it is they have walsall brentford hartlepool plymouth and you 3 points behind 2 games in hand!
I am a saints fan, and you had watched Rochdale 2-0 Saints (as I did) you would be mightily encouraged, believe me. We have also already lost to plymuff, brentford and walsall. We are capable of winning every game. We are also capable of losing all of them. I don't think either will be the case.

Hudderstownafc

Mar 26, 2011
I am a saints fan, and you had watched Rochdale 2-0 Saints (as I did) you would be mightily encouraged, believe me. We have also already lost to plymuff, brentford and walsall. We are capable of winning every game. We are also capable of losing all of them. I don't think either will be the case.

yeh but 2 games in hand i think you will beat brighton you wil be up for that to much!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope we win, the players might already be dreaming of Magaluf though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I hope we win, the players might already be dreaming of Magaluf though.

Didn't that get upgraded to Vegas with them winning the title?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Hey. no worries we will give it our best shot tomorrow. We are all hanging out for it as well and rub their noses right in it. Nigel Adkins quoted when we played down there we would do well to keep up with them..........We wont be playing reserves etc !! Followed the Albion for 31 years, even at Gillingham and tomorrow will be sweet to turn that manky mob over !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here