Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

come on bha

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Hey. no worries we will give it our best shot tomorrow. We are all hanging out for it as well and rub their noses right in it. Nigel Adkins quoted when we played down there we would do well to keep up with them..........We wont be playing reserves etc !! Followed the Albion for 31 years, even at Gillingham and tomorrow will be sweet to turn that manky mob over !!
Lol - small time Jimbo, small time.

Terrier17

Jun 30, 2009
Good luck Brighton! Hope you smash them today!!

Well done on being champions! Fully deserve it, I hope we can go up with you and go to your new stadium next season! :)

D

Deleted User X18H

We will beat the SCC mate, but we want unbeaten at home and an 'undred points so there will be no let up next week. Unless of course your players use the ' let it go son you can't pull in Marbella or play in a new stadium with your leg in a cast' trick.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
yeh but 2 games in hand i think you will beat brighton you wil be up for that to much!!

I'll get back to you tomorrow when I get back from the match :)
Well you right about the result, but it still isn't over. I am not going to come on here and give it large. However, I honestly think we were the better team today, but I am clearly biased.

Nice friendly drink in the Preston Park Hotel before and after the game too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here