Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come Fly with Me

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Thought Come Fly With Me was very good, looking forward to the next one. Racist? Er, yes there were non-white characters and they did exagerate some of their characteristics, but observational comedy tends to do this with all groups of society doesn't necessarily mean that it's racist, homophobic, sexist etc..

Miranda on the other hand was possibly the most unfunny and tedious bit of comedy I've seen in a while. I was watching it while waiting for Have I Got News For You to come on, I found it hard to believe that someone at the BBC had given this woman airtime!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
CFWM and One Ronnie both Little Britain productions Eggbox £3.60 anyone?

Found all the comedy a bit flat and old hat easy targets missed by a mile in some, it was nice of the BBC to give RC a show on xmas day again for his 80th birthday but please don't do it again.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just watched Come Fly With Me on catch up. Didn't laugh once. Utter shite.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Just watched a bit of this for the first time and I chuckled a couple of bits. Like El P said, it's wildly out of date though.

Definitely funnier than the last couple of series of Little Britain, but then again, so is being told you've got cancer...

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
really enjoyed cfwm, also liked whatever the comedy programme that was on after, whilst only a few real funny bits, the were pwoper laugh out loud moments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here