Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Zebedee said:
I could blame McGhee quite easily. This has happened far too often for my liking and there is only one common denominator.

:angry:

Malcolm Stuart?
Dick Knight?
Kerry Mayo?
Greed?
Self-importance?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Fragmented Badger said:
Andrew Hawes asked McGhee whether he could confirm if CKR was on the transfer list, and McGhee said he could not. That doesn't mean he's NOT on the list, it just means McGhee doesn't want to say.

I agree Tom, Harty kept saying that Mcghee has said CKR isn't on the transfer list, when Mcghee said he can't confirm anything.

Harty got the wrong end of the stick.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Having just looked on BBC, I think the main reason for this recent change is perhaps he doesn't like Revell giving him a run for his money as he is a big superstar, the coca cola kid, and Revell is just a jumped up non league player.

Seems funny considering Revell was in Saturday ahead of him, he came on and couldn't be bothered, and after all we have had today and tonight, plus MM has also been quoted as saying "Alex Revell has given him competition for his place after pre-season."

To me it seems that toys are out of the pram, and I have to say fair play to MM for giving Revell the chance he deserved, and if CKR doesn't have it in him to pull his socks up and take up the challenge with Alex, then all I can say is cheerio :wave:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
and yet another talented player wants out of the club, this can't just be coicendence can it?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Jesus is this still going? Does nobody fancy just waiting and seeing what happens?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hart is like the fiery pepperami- fights even when his legs have gone

CKR if he's not carefull will be the mouldy pork pie left on the back of the self

down to one thing- commitment

better players than him have ruined their potential by the wrong attitude. The world keeps revolving, players come and go but once an Albion fan always an Albion fan. To me CKR is just a very small cog in the long history of our club. He has so far and unlikely ever to , fulfill his potential at this club or any other with out a complete change of attitude. Sad, yes there aint f*** all we can do about it.

bye-bye :wave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It was just refreshing tonight to have three players up front, full of running, attacking the ball and without a hint of petulance between the three of them.

See ya CKR :wave:

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Can someone please tell me why he is so highly rated??

CKR Stats

Looking at that makes me wonder, and I know he's only nearly 20, but still.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Shame he didn't have the maturity,or advice from his dad, to realise that there is only one way out of footballing unhappiness: run harder,play better and use the anger.

Common denominator or not,i'm sticking with the man who knows what he's doing in this league.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Colin who?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Footballers with double-barrelled names are ALWAYS shit anyway.
Prove me wrong. Go on.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That's not doubled barrelled.

But Shaun Wright-Phillips. :)

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Silent Bob said:
That's not doubled barrelled.

But Shaun Wright-Phillips. :)
Pah. A Chelsea reserve ? Even WE'VE had one of those, and look where he ended up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fragmented Badger said:
Edson Arantes Do Nascimento. I've got you there, Easy:clap2:
I'm not accepting that I'm afraid. It has to have a DASH ( - ) to be a double-barrelled name.

Carl Wilson-Dennis anyone ?
Cased closed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here