Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Kazim-Richards to Southend

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm not saying this deal will definitely go ahead, but I can confirm that;

1. He is on Southend's "wanted list"
2. CKR wants a new club this summer.

I guess I can understand the first bit, as he's in the sort of market that Southend would be shopping in this summer. He's played and scored (not many) at Championship level, and he's an age where he should improve.

But I'm worried about the fact CKR wants away. I would have said dropping back down a division is what he needs for next season. He looked promising but lacking the confidence sticking the ball away gives you. I think a fast start in League One and we could see the best of the lad.

Surely he doesn't think he's too good for League One, so is he another who has either fallen out with MM, or simply doesn't rate the fella. Either way I'm disappointed he wants out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm not that bothered to be Frank.

1066gull

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jam the Man speak out and make Colin stay!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
:censored: :censored:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have also heard this from a good source.........

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Had heard he'd wanted out but didn't knowabout him being wanted by Southend, bit of insult really as we used to look down on Southend and try and pinch their good players but i guess they are the bigger club now, oh how times change.

:(

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
tommy boy said:
unless its from CKR's uncles dogs groomers half-brothers ex-teachers barber

i'm not interested

It's not one of those at all! It's a direct source.

Sorry I can't reveal my source but I simply can't. I've been a bit too specific about it, and it's very fresh information. I wouldn't want my source thinking I blab everything out - even though I do.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
with no source then I will wrongly or rightly assume it's bullshit.

I think he'd be well advised by his family + football people to stay in a team that potentially is going to be up the top of league 1 , score some goals and open some doors on a move , rather than go to a team who will potentially struggle , not get that many chances and be in the same situation but a year older

1066gull

f*** sake why can't we just kep our players! Why oh why do we have to do a Bournemouth:glare: :(

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the level of grief and abuse he got, both at Withdean and on here, wasn't a factor in his wanting away. Nor would I blame him. A tiny minority of our 'fans' are unacceptably vicious, vocal and unfair in their haranguing of players, in a way that those at most other clubs aren't. As a young player, why put up with it when you can go somewhere else and be given a reasonable chance to develop and prove yourself?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Gritt23 said:
It's not one of those at all! It's a direct source.

Sorry I can't reveal my source but I simply can't. I've been a bit too specific about it, and it's very fresh information. I wouldn't want my source thinking I blab everything out - even though I do.

Well if they read this they will know anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here