Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin K-R

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Call me biased but I mentioned at the start of December, even with Knight still here, that he would be top scorer this season

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
biased.What happened when your missus woke up?Loft hatch broke or something;)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
LOL! I actually did go up to the attic to get some bits and pieces... but forgot the programmes!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
He obviously doesn't read them well enough as I said MORE than 5 goals so Pepsi Max is a bit PREMATURE wanting me to pucker up to Dick Tights arse :angry: :angry: :angry:

Bounced :flameboun

Notice Ernest is trying to get out of his bet:D:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I hope he doesn't do it at the Watford game, I'm not sure my kids would want to go again if that was the halftime entertainment. And what will the away fans make of a naked man kissing another mans arse at a Brighton match :eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Silent Bob said:
Have you read this morning's Argus? :lolol: :clap2:

Yes via the other thread which is why I bounced this thread with the original quote that CKR must have read.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I can see CKR getting at least 10 this season...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Ernest said:
I doubt it very much, in fact if he scores more than 5 goals this season I will crawl naked onto the pitch at Withdean and kiss Dick Tights and his lapdogs arses :salute:

Don't forget it's not just Dick Knight's arse he's going to have to kiss! :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lets get one thing straight.

If anything it should be POTLESS pillock kissing Ernests ARS.

Everytime Ernest ARS thinks of ways of putting the REAL fans opinions across with one of his MASSIVE protests then we always seem to win.

Therefore Dick TIGHT should be THANKING Ernest for his efforts in keeping the albion up as he is doing a BETTER job than the lardy jocko clown

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Lets get one thing straight.

If anything it should be POTLESS pillock kissing Ernests ARS.

Everytime Ernest ARS thinks of ways of putting the REAL fans opinions across with one of his MASSIVE protests then we always seem to win.

Therefore Dick TIGHT should be THANKING Ernest for his efforts in keeping the albion up as he is doing a BETTER job than the lardy jocko clown

But Dick Knight is not making bets where he has to kiss anyone's arse is he??

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Shefifield United fans were impressed by CKR. Thye are looking for a striker as well. Quote: "He could be the player they need!"

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Ernest said:
I doubt it very much, in fact if he scores more than 5 goals this season I will crawl naked onto the pitch at Withdean and kiss Dick Tights and his lapdogs arses :salute:

I hope you have been listening to the Radio 5 forum tonight, Ernest. Your threat to go onto the pitch is national news!

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Starry said:
I hope you have been listening to the Radio 5 forum tonight, Ernest. Your threat to go onto the pitch is national news!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here