Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin K-R

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think its great, if only becaeuse my Name of Colin could become very trendy if he's a bit of a star !:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I saw him interviewed on local news, and he is absolutely thrilled to bits about signing for us. He was almost going misty-eyed about playing in The Championship.

It warmed my COCKLES to see a player almost wetting himself with excitement at pulling on the famous stripes.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He was absolutely over the moon to be joining us... he couldn't stop talking about how chuffed he was!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I was warned by a Bury fan that he can be a bit stupid at times. Throwing the ball away and giving refs lip and stuff!

Lets not start compairing him to Leon Knight though!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Dribbling with excitement, but trying to get a grip and calm down, there's great cricket ahead first.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Ernest said:
One goal does not make a summer , so I will stick to my opinion that he is a waste of money and we should have got a proven 30 goal a season striker but no Dick Tight took the cheap option yet again :angry: :angry: :angry:

oh he may be a one trick pony but he dosent fail to mkae me chuckle. welcome back ernest! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here