Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldest Night for 15 Years

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Wind chill has no effect on inanimate objects.

You are either a proper burke or a woman, eg the radiator of a vehicle is always on the front so that that the wind chill cools it down. Or how do you think the parts in your pc are cooled - refrigeration ??

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Does this prove that global warming is over promoted?

"Global warming" is merely a way for the gov't to get you to pay more taxes and feel good about it cos you're "doing your bit to help the environment".
"Global warming" stops shops giving you plastic bags unless you pay because we don't want nasty plastic bags screwing up our environment unless you pay.
"Global warming" is one great big CON - surely nobody still believes it.

PEN1092.jpg

I give you global warming. :ohmy:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
You are either a proper burke or a woman, eg the radiator of a vehicle is always on the front so that that the wind chill cools it down. Or how do you think the parts in your pc are cooled - refrigeration ??

You obviously don't know what wind chill is. You are describing air cooling, not wind chill.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
:catfight: punish: Juan and Hove Lagoonery :lol:

My pipes from the mains to the house froze outside last night (defrosted at about 4pm today), just hoping they have not broken!!! Keep checking that meter !!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
sounds like a bit of northern weather down there.:laugh:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is bloody cold here, I went out about an hour ago and there was a light dusting of snow on the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here