Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coldest Night for 15 Years

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
-8 in Cowfold this morning. I played Rugby on a frozen pitch yesterday not good my Knees hurt like f*** today ! Knees and elbows cut to pieces too !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It was never like this under Dean Wilkins, who took us, least we forget, to the heights of 17th in League 1 in his first season. Adams OUT.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
It was -2 in preston park at 8am this morning. All council football pitches were frozen solid and therefore called off. even driving home at 10.45, the temp was 0 !!!

Lewes was -5.5 at 7.30 this morning

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...it was never this cold when Dean Wilkins was manager...are we going to blame DK and the board for the freeze!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Guess what, game called off :glare:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Bougtht a ski jacket (£25.00) and leggings (£20.00) in Matalan the other day. I would have expected to pay over £60.00 for just the jacket and wasn't intending to buy the leggings.

I'm never going to go skiing but this is lightweight & waterproof and IDEAL for Withers.

Just been for a stroll around the block and as warm as toast now. Didn't need to wear any 'extra' clothing either, as in jumpers, vests etc.

Jan 30, 2008
Bougtht a ski jacket (£25.00) and leggings (£20.00) in Matalan the other day. I would have expected to pay over £60.00 for just the jacket and wasn't intending to buy the leggings.

I'm never going to go skiing but this is lightweight & waterproof and IDEAL for Withers.

Just been for a stroll around the block and as warm as toast now. Didn't need to wear any 'extra' clothing either, as in jumpers, vests etc.
you sound right trendy , did you by a new thermos as well :laugh:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It was a tad chilly at 5am when I left work this morning at -6.5 and by the time I got south of Burgess Hill on the A23 it had dropped to -7.5. Roll on summer .

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Good day to check your car over, you don't want to have problems in the morning on your first day back.[/ are you saying no ones driven their cars since christmas :shootself

indeed. i would also like to add to that advice a more specific on no account buy unipart screenwash with de-icer, based on my experience of finding my bottle frozen solid in my boot this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here