Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colcheter... To go or watch on Sky sports??

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
I was going to enjoy the game from the comfort of my own home or local pub.
But after having such a good time at charlton the other night, and the recent loan signing, I don't think I dare miss it.

Anyone with me?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Itis a horrid place, horrid stadium, horrid transport (and bastard expensive). Sky is by far the better option for me.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Watching at home on Sky, if it was on a Saturday then another ground would be ticked off the list.

Going to the Emirates to watch Arsenal v Burnley.

Bad fan!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Itis a horrid place, horrid stadium, horrid transport (and bastard expensive). Sky is by far the better option for me.

i understand that is the pervading opinion of the place. at home in hd for me! (which is probably better than my actual eyesight)

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
Im skint and have sky...no brainer for me. Another Albion victory with LuaLua and Arismendi!! SSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'd love to go although financial constraints dictate otherwise.

Anyone have any ideas about Brighton pubs that'll show the game?

I am concerned that the Wigan v Liverpool game on the same night will be more likely to be shown, disgracefully, in local hostelries

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Probably neither as I doubt I will be able to find a pub in Portsmouth showing it and I'm too skint to go to the game :cry:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Would have gone if it had been on Saturday. However, bad location and busyness means Sky in my case. It's nowhere near the station, so would need to drive and can't spare the time on a Monday night. Annoying as it would have been another new ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here