Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colcheter... To go or watch on Sky sports??

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh.

I guess the bindippers are on ESPN.

Luckily the Southampton students union bar where I'll be watching the game, has no ESPN. :thumbsup:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I'm going, can't be part of the singing if your watching the T.V

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Me plus 2 others will be going by train. I cant see a great Albion turn out for this one - 500? Will look pretty sh** on TV when all our fans decide to become armchair fans for the night!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Ill be there with another 3.
Should be 600 ish, new ground for me as couldnt make it last year. Would rather be there than watch it on the box.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
No. I play football on Monday nights at the SU Sports Ground at Wide Lane. In the bar there.

Is this place easy to get there sans car? Think it will be nigh on impossible to find a pub in town showing thanks to the Scouse soccer cup spastics and their Greater Manchester brethren.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is this place easy to get there sans car? Think it will be nigh on impossible to find a pub in town showing thanks to the Scouse soccer cup spastics and their Greater Manchester brethren.

It is J - its directly opposite Parkway train station.

Its a very dull place, mind - there will only be me and my lads in there. In fact I have to miss half of it myself, as my game is at 8.30! Should see the first 25 mins and the last 30 though. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here