Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coffee.......

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep.

When I lived in Italy, I used to spend a lot of my time in a very fine bar called La Mariuccia. Mariuccia was a nice old woman who used to refuse to sell me her excellent espresso coffee if it was after 9.00pm. "You won't sleep" was her advice.

I think that ws probably just the polite Italian version of "having you got a home to go to ?"

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why do people get so f***ing SNOBBY about coffee?

I LIKE some instant coffee

I LIKE Costa & Starbucks etc.

I also LIKE the real POSH stuff that costs an arm and a leg.

At the end of the day it's what you like innit?

Oh, make your mind up, then...

I associate the smell of instant coffee with over-painted, over-perfumed, 50-something dumptrucks and assorted slags (certainly NOT MILFs) who thrive through the morning in the office on a diet of that, fags, banal gasbagging and *nyarn, nyarn, nyarn* chewing gum. Instant coffee is little more than bad-breath-flavoured granulated flyshit.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I bought a funny cup of coffee at East Croydon station a few weeks ago, I think it was called " four shot " or something like that. I ended up with about a third of a paper cup something that looked like tar. I'm guessing whatever it was they put in there they forgot to add the water and milk.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think the name four shots gives us a clue that it could have been four shots of espresso?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I think the name four shots gives us a clue that it could have been four shots of espresso?

And people drink that stuff? I know I bought it pikeyland but you could tarmac your drive with that stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here