Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coffee snobs, no!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Yeah, it's like drinking liquid sunshine.

Their bacon sarnies are the best as well.

Not cheap mind.

I will be giving this establishment my hard earned cash. Liquid sunshine sounds like an adult version of fruit shoots!

Bacon sarnies to boot.

mmmm!

OK YA YA YA i will have a skinnny latte with non dairy, Brighton and Bore Is full of wankas and strummers who speak like this, just drink ya Nescafe and f*** off.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I will be giving this establishment my hard earned cash. Liquid sunshine sounds like an adult version of fruit shoots!

Bacon sarnies to boot.

mmmm!

Do it, and to confirm what the OP said, the Taylor Street Barristers website says if you have no interest in coffe then click here with a hyperlink to Starbucks :laugh: but it isn't pretentious inside, it just makes damn good coffee, and tea for that matter.

Taylor St I For lovers of good coffee

Just been in a cafe and overheard a right bunch of plonkers (pseduo-intellectuals in their early twenties) on a nearby table slagging off the perfectly fine coffee and prattling on about how they 'are simply unable to drink' the stuff served in some other place, 'it makes you wanna puke' etc. Wankers.

If I were a brave man, I would have said 'oh shut the f*** up' etc., as it was I just got up and left.

Needed to get that off my chest.

Why would you object to people comparing coffee?
I bet you have moaned about beers/ciders in some pubs and extolled the virtues of others - so is it alright to be a BEER snob??

And who wants to accept bad tastes?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
this is what coffee is all about.

draft_lens1283684module111965451photo_1280191308mehmet-efendi-turkish-cof

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Why don't these places call the sizes 'small', 'medium' and 'large' rather than all this 'grande', 'tall', crap. I refuse to talk their language.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Why would you object to people comparing coffee?
I bet you have moaned about beers/ciders in some pubs and extolled the virtues of others - so is it alright to be a BEER snob??

And who wants to accept bad tastes?

I'm not a beer snob, I can drink it all, although it does make me sick sometimes :wink:

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Vending machine coffee with powdered milk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It can be a highly pretentious debate up here in London regarding coffee shops and who serves the best and all that crap. Has it got milk? Tick. Has it got hot water? Tick. Has it got coffee (beans, granules, whatever)? Tick. Then stick it in a mug luv that'll do me nicely.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yeah, it's like drinking liquid sunshine.

Their bacon sarnies are the best as well.

Not cheap mind.

The best bacon sandwich can be found in that little cafe next to the entrance to Hove train station.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
A nice cup of Douwe Egberts instant is my top choice

frankly once people have half a pint of milk, i dont know why they bother with filterd coffee and just go with an instant. im bewildered why people pay £2 for a coffee and promptly try to make it taste less like coffee :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here