Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cocaine Cammeron

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Voroshilov said:
Do they allow labour in Reigate? I thought they believe the Tories to be dangerously close to communism up there.
The local MP is called CRISPIN BLUNT.

Which say it all really. On every level.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
One Teddy Maybank said:
Mrs T....

Broke the Unions, that had brought the country to its knees under previous administrations.

Worked with the US as equal partners.

Did not negotiate with Terrorists.

Promoted hard work, helped those that helped themselves...

The Poll Tax was far fairer than the current Council Tax.

Point 1................... She broke the unions. She certainly brought in legislation to dilute their power but the majority of unions were run by moderate people for hard working folk but this was overlooked by Thatcher who tarred them all with the same brush and tried to destroy them. It resulted in sweat shops and massive exploitation and she did nothing to right these injustices and sneered at calls for a minumum wage.

Point 2.................... She let the US bomb Gaddafi from our bases and cow tailed to reagan at every opportunity.Never did she put any pressure on Reagan to look into the funding of the IRA from US sources that were rsponsible for so many of our soldiers being killed and innocents killed and maimed from their bombs.

Part 3................. talking to terroists has enabled a peace in N Ireland.

Point 4 and 5.......... Does`nt really need an arguement to these points except to say she was a horrible hard nosed bitch who lacked compassion.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Cocaine Cameron appears to be Left Handed judging by his "Challenge ANIKA" appearance at a rundown church in Bournemuff.

Is this another reason not to trust him?

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
One Teddy Maybank said:
Mrs T....

Did not negotiate with Terrorists.

Not true I think..

I thought they did have secret negotiations with the IRA, which have until only recently come to light.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
clapham_gull said:
Not true I think..

I thought they did have secret negotiations with the IRA, which have until only recently come to light.

If that is true, I apologise and stand corrected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here