Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coaches to Villa This is where they are leaving from.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Anyone know what time the B&HA official coaches leave? or more importantly, get to Villa?

If the love bus is leaving around 8.30, an arrival time of around 12:30 sounds good to get a few bevvies in.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Anyone know what time the B&HA official coaches leave? or more importantly, get to Villa?

If the love bus is leaving around 8.30, an arrival time of around 12:30 sounds good to get a few bevvies in.

TWELVE THIRTY?!

Re-f***ing-Sult! :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've bookedmy 4 seats on to the Heathfield one - anyone else getting this bad boy? If you are - BRING AN ALBION DVD!

Mr Programme Seller - Are there TVs and DVD players on these coaches do ya know?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why drive from Southampton - Bognor which is about 35 - 40 miles when driving the other way towards Birmingham you would be past Winchester on the A34 with about 90mins drive left to do.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Why drive from Southampton - Bognor which is about 35 - 40 miles when driving the other way towards Birmingham you would be past Winchester on the A34 with about 90mins drive left to do.

am trying to do it on a budget as money is tight and it would cost over £30 of petrol to get to brum and back. also because my freind is going to ferring on that day he will hopefully drop me off in bognor!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

The coaches listed on this thread are the official ones, they will leave around 9am.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I've bookedmy 4 seats on to the Heathfield one - anyone else getting this bad boy? If you are - BRING AN ALBION DVD!

Mr Programme Seller - Are there TVs and DVD players on these coaches do ya know?

I don't the spec for each coach, but now you have mentioned it, i will try to make sure mines has :clap2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here