Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coaches to Villa This is where they are leaving from.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
These £ 20 coaches are they nation express jobbies or chartered ? if national express they stop at all sorts of wierd and wonderfull places and the journey takes forever.

No they are chartered.

Direct to Villa park, then back again.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
keep yer costabore express..no drinking allowed, no freedom, no singing, no pubs.. no thanks id rather get a train !!!!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Many years ago I was on a supporters coach to Plymouth. The journey took over six hours and was alcohol-free. I swore then on everything holy that I would NEVER travel by coach again and I've been true to my oath ever since. Always been by train or car but mostly train - much better fun, more drink stops, more banter, more comfortable (and no I don't work for the train companies). I understand that people dont have access to a car or maybe cant afford what are sometimes very pricey train journeys - that's fair enough but I'd rather spend an extra few quid to avoid the Costa Express or Stagecoach any day.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Coaches to Villa This is where they leaving from.

Bognor
Littlehampton
Congress theatre Worthing
Broadwater Green
Lancing

Royal George Shorham
West Hove (Sainsbury)
Mithras houseLewes Road Brighton

Nuffield Hospital Woodingdean.
Newhaven

Lewes bus station
Heathfield
Uckfield
Horsham

Burgess Hilll
Hayward Heath.

All Tickets £20 Adult/ Child
Coaches will be leaving around 9 ish depending on Location.
Ring tixcket office to book. 01903 751752

wekk done to the club, but will they follow through and advertise these coaches in the local schools of each town. Swift email to each school pe teacher / head teacher should be a start

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Many years ago I was on a supporters coach to Plymouth. The journey took over six hours and was alcohol-free. I swore then on everything holy that I would NEVER travel by coach again and I've been true to my oath ever since. Always been by train or car but mostly train - much better fun, more drink stops, more banter, more comfortable (and no I don't work for the train companies). I understand that people dont have access to a car or maybe cant afford what are sometimes very pricey train journeys - that's fair enough but I'd rather spend an extra few quid to avoid the Costa Express or Stagecoach any day.

well put it this way, if coach was free i wouldnt go..i like the freedom of the train, you got room to move about etc, yrs ago when we played man u away in cup, a load of us went by train, played cards, got all the booze out on the table, chanting albion songs .. i do like a few beers when i travel to away games, also yrs ago on a coach gulls eye ran it was a right crack, take as much bevie as you wanted to drink on it, stopped several pubs, non stop singing... them days are sadly long gone as far as coaches go !!!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Always let the train take the strain.

The only way to travel and totally unpredictable who you can meet or what can happen.:thumbsup:

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Always let the train take the strain.

The only way to travel and totally unpredictable who you can meet or what can happen.:thumbsup:
very true that.... i met a few palace fans on train once... told em i was a black belt who belonged to the magic circle... ...they soon disappeared, funny that cause when i got off they suddenly turned up again but one had his nose missing,, now how did that happen???

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
I'm not sure, you can phone the ticket office, they will tell you.
But i will ask and post on here.

Pleased to see the club getting into the county but just wondered why no coaches from Hastings & Rye area. Its albion land down there so be nice to see a few schools running a coach or two. Maybe the A21 club would help out?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Agreed!

May well get myself on that coach! Bout time Heathfield Seagulls were recognised!

Sheebo, if i am lucky enough ill be going form Heathfield by car if your interested

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Regarding the pick up point in the locations, these are to be decided,
When booking your tickets let them know where you would like it to go from and it may be selected. based on the where the majority want it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here