Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS told me this morning how much he and the other players thrive on playing

D

Deleted User X18H

In front of a noisey full house at the Amex. He said it was comparable at times to the deafening full house In Alicante on Tuesaday. He is also the proud owner of Piques shirt. Gus told us Vicente will play on Saturday but Buckley wouldn't. At that El ABd and Elphick are still up to 10 days away from 1st team training.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
In front of a noisey full house at the Amex. He said it was comparable at times to the deafening full house In Alicante on Tuesaday. He is also the proud owner of Piques shirt. Gus told us Vicente will play on Saturday but Buckley wouldn't. At that El ABd and Elphick are still up to 10 days away from 1st team training.

Thanks for the update.

Not surprised about Vicente starting ahead of Buckley. He's done nothing to be warrented being dropped and Buckley might still be a bit fragile.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I can't wait. I've wiped the horrible palace memory out of my head and I'm ready for deafening noise and Vicente planting several perfect crosses right on CMS's nugget of golden hair for him to fire past the keeper!

Come on!

D

Deleted User X18H

They are taking their time with Buckley Gus did say likely West Ham
Or possibly Millwall.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Buckley still injured then? Or on the bench? Edit- Answered

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
National journalists have been full of praise for CMS's Scotland performances, which they consider will be a big plus for Scotland's WC campaign.
His quality should be great for the Albion in the games coming up, if we can improve the weak fullback spots.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
To be honest, I blame the recent results on your regular encounters with Gus and the team, can you please jst leave them alone.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
CMS told you personally, or you were at the back of the room and wrote down what he said in his press conference.???

But thanks for the update:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here