Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS told me this morning how much he and the other players thrive on playing

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
In front of a noisey full house at the Amex. He said it was comparable at times to the deafening full house In Alicante on Tuesaday. He is also the proud owner of Piques shirt. Gus told us Vicente will play on Saturday but Buckley wouldn't. At that El ABd and Elphick are still up to 10 days away from 1st team training.

Shocking spelling & grammar from a supposed journalist / blogger. However, I am pleased to know that Vicente is starting.

D

Deleted User X18H

I had terrible trouble with my Phone this morning. Gus was also quite annoyed with the comments made about CMS in commentary. Like 'I didn't know he was so quick' and 'I didn't know he could play up front on his own' Gus said if you commentate you really need to be informed. Calde also made comments about how we need to end the losing, the team needing to be at their best every week and how he wished he could play at the Valley this season.

Gus went on to say we could not afford to sign a player from the Premiership when asked about players like Vassell and Bullard. Possible a veiled reference to Bridge but maybe not. Saying we were about 14 th in the League financially.

I am sure Seagulls World will get you the overall picture.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
In front of a noisey full house at the Amex. He said it was comparable at times to the deafening full house In Alicante on Tuesaday. He is also the proud owner of Piques shirt. Gus told us Vicente will play on Saturday but Buckley wouldn't. At that El ABd and Elphick are still up to 10 days away from 1st team training.

Er, he was joking, the Alicante crowd was a bunch of burger munching kids let in cheap as Spain had already won the group

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
and that El ABd and Elphick are still up to 10 days away from 1st team training.

This differs from the quotes attributed to Gus in the Argus and radio and other sources yesterday. The quote is "the next week or 10 days is key to no more about when they will be ready." Gus also said he is not putting a date on when they will be ready. Has your Noddy blog site got the finances for a tape recorder? Then you might get things correct.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D

Deleted User X18H

This differs from the quotes attributed to Gus in the Argus and radio and other sources yesterday. The quote is "the next week or 10 days is key to no more about when they will be ready." Gus also said he is not putting a date on when they will be ready. Has your Noddy blog site got the finances for a tape recorder? Then you might get things correct.

No more? What not at all? Yeah thats still up to 10 days away from training.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
This differs from the quotes attributed to Gus in the Argus and radio and other sources yesterday. The quote is "the next week or 10 days is key to know more about when they will be ready." Gus also said he is not putting a date on when they will be ready. Has your Noddy blog site got the finances for a tape recorder? Then you might get things correct.
I have corrected you, a schoolboy error, whilst sarcastically having a pop at another poster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here