Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS to sign today for Norwich.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
[tweet]290461018432339969[/tweet]

If CMS and either Dobbie / Hoskins as well, we will be in the market for another striker no doubt

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Gus must be a liar then because on goals on sunday he said he wasn't on the team because he wasn't 100% fit and last time he played him in that state he got injured during the game.

Also Gus is brilliant and very entertaining on that programme this morning, when I could unnastan what he wer say

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Or at least as good as Chris Wood, who we should have bought.

I think it's been made clear enough times that we couldn't have bought Wood even if we'd wanted to, one because he didn't want to sign for us and two, we wouldn't pay him what Leicester would.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think it's been made clear enough times that we couldn't have bought Wood even if we'd wanted to, one because he didn't want to sign for us and two, we wouldn't pay him what Leicester would.

Not sure about your first point, havent read anything to that effect, but as to your second point, sooner or later we're going to have to start paying for players to take us to the next level. Its sort of cutting off your nose to spite your face to not pay Glenn Murray or Chris Wood close to what they were asking. Because to take the next step up, that has to happen.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
My wife was talking to a 1901er tonight who said a former player told him the same, don't know if that is the same former player, or even the thread starter

Probably is the same player. He was in 1901 east. He said he was sure CMS was off. Any way I seem to have attracted a lot of "he's making it up" comments. The player might be wrong but I'm 100% sure that's what he said to me.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Not sure about your first point, havent read anything to that effect, but as to your second point, sooner or later we're going to have to start paying for players to take us to the next level. Its sort of cutting off your nose to spite your face to not pay Glenn Murray or Chris Wood close to what they were asking. Because to take the next step up, that has to happen.

After this season income will dictate what we pay not ambition

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I'd rather we didn't end up like Pompey or Palace. Leicester have done it once and I don't think will hesitate to do it again. FFP will hopefully put paid to administrations to write off debts for excessive wages.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

No it doesn't. When the air of recession sweeps through football then wages will drop back into Brightons territory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here