Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS to Reading and Kazenga to Southampton?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
#readingfc today have been linked with Craig Mackail Smith in... on Twitpic

In The People today. Surely if a £5 million bid came in for CMS we would have to sell? I think it'd be a terrific bit of business if we could sell for that price.

Really wouldn't want to sell KLL to Southampton though. It'd probably take a bid of £3-4 million for Gus and Tony to even consider it.

What do the fine people of NSC make of all this?

Note: In no way am I suggesting these rumours are true or even credible, just merely speculating on speculation!

Apologies if fixtures by the way, couldn't see it anywhere else.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If Reading offered 5 million for CMS we'd be stupid not to take that.

Kaz would warrant about 2 million at least, purely because we don't have to or want to sell him.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Depends on what league we are in.

Prem= no, no
NPC= yes, no

Think we would have to sell CMS at that price if we stay in the NPC- great deal plus he probably wouldn't get another shot at the prem.
As for Kaz unless its a huge offer of £4m+ I would say no as he has too much potential.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'd bite their hand off for £5m.

Here we go again. Why would Reading be interested in CMS. The chances are that they will be in the premier nest season. CMS has had two seasons in the championship without scoring many goals. He runs about a lot but so does a headless chicken. Southampton are also going up. Lua Lua would be a reserve team player as he was at Newcastle.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Whatever.

Here we go.....Brighton in double swoop for Messi and Ronaldo......look I can make things up too.

oh and Brian Kilcline is our new physio.....I made that up as well. Its easy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we took £5M for CMS do we only make just over £1.5M on the deal as Posh will get a fair whack from the sell on clause ? If we took £5M for KLL does Newcastle get 50% ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whatever.

Here we go.....Brighton in double swoop for Messi and Ronaldo......look I can make things up too.

Messi isn't signing for the Albion until 2017.

cookie63

Feb 25, 2012
Whatever.

Which Ronaldo?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
If in championship - I would sell for 5M, that will buy us 2 good championship level strikers. This year whatever happens we will now be more attractive to players - we should be able to attract the likes of Mac Donald from Leeds.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
About a month ago I heard something similar regarding CMS. The fee was £5m and dependant on Readings promotion. Also mentioned at the same time was that Dunk was a done deal, to Tottenham in a deal worth up to £4m.

Rumours rumours rumours. (But I did think to myself that £9m for the pair would help with a promotion push next season!)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I certainly wouldn't sell KLL for £2M. He is a big, big, talent and will only get better (and be worth much more) if Gus believes in him. The idea of him running down the wing for Southamption in the Premiershite makes me feel sick to the core.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here