Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS on talksport after 9am

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
CMS is my favourite player, I can't help but admire his effort in a Brighton shirt.

Nobody could ever fault his efforts.

The problem is with the execution and results. Unfortunately, the interview gave little hope of him moving on. That, and Gus' rant in the Argus about agents, suggests we are going to struggle up front again this year, with Ashley Barnes being our only striker with any quality. Hopefully midfield will chip-in with more than last year.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Nobody could ever fault his efforts.

The problem is with the execution and results. Unfortunately, the interview gave little hope of him moving on. That, and Gus' rant in the Argus about agents, suggests we are going to struggle up front again this year, with Ashley Barnes being our only striker with any quality. Hopefully midfield will chip-in with more than last year.

I'm delighted he's probably staying. He makes great runs, creates space and creates goals, Defensively strong, more commitment than any player I've ever seen play for us and and and. The goals dried up, but he still scored 10. If he'd have put away some where he was unlucky, hitting posts and the pass not being quite right, then he'd have got 20. If he puts half of those in this season that he was unlucky, he'll get loads of goal.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I'm delighted he's probably staying. He makes great runs, creates space and creates goals, Defensively strong, more commitment than any player I've ever seen play for us and and and. The goals dried up, but he still scored 10. If he'd have put away some where he was unlucky, hitting posts and the pass not being quite right, then he'd have got 20. If he puts half of those in this season that he was unlucky, he'll get loads of goal.

Unlucky? Maybe a few times, but the vast majority of wasted chances were down to his poor technical ability. I really hope Ashley Barnes gets the shirt if we only play one up front, and there are no new signings. Bloody good job he did not play against Chelsea, or we would have lost.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Unlucky? Maybe a few times, but the vast majority of wasted chances were down to his poor technical ability. I really hope Ashley Barnes gets the shirt if we only play one up front, and there are no new signings. Bloody good job he did not play against Chelsea, or we would have lost.

You gotta be on a wind up. Either that or you've got a few screws loose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here