Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS off to Norwich...

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
For the sort of money we can afford there is no certainty that any striker brought it would improve what we have already. We need to understand what we have, has got us to a comfortable position in the top half of a very competitive league. We are not in a position to afford real class without 'baggage'.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Do you not see the work CMS does off the ball? Demented whippet my arse, he gives 100% each game.

I love CMS but Saturday his league 1 standard first touch was too apparent. So many times he would try to control the ball and nearly lose it and that can break down an attack.

He is being played as a centre forward and he isn't that sort of player.

I really feel for him because just like Barnes and Lua Lua he is being played in a position that just doesn't suit his style of play.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
He runs around like a rabbit in the headlights and comes off knackered,we need him to start playing football

I agree, he runs alot......but not as haphazardly as some appear to think. Rabbits caught in headlights don't tend to run. They freeze thats why they get squashed. Only sayin'

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I agree, he runs alot......but not as haphazardly as some appear to think. Rabbits caught in headlights don't tend to run. They freeze thats why they get squashed. Only sayin'

No he is more like a dog running after a ball/stick which has been thrown then once he gets it doesn't really know what to do next. The reason he scored so many at peterboro is because they played hoof ball over the top for him to run onto and sadly for him Gus will not play that brand of football

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
For the sort of money we can afford there is no certainty that any striker brought it would improve what we have already. We need to understand what we have, has got us to a comfortable position in the top half of a very competitive league. We are not in a position to afford real class without 'baggage'.

This

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
If we get our money back that would be some result, so long as we buy a proven (this time) and not injury prone (this time) finisher in the same transfer window.

Happy days.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I hope he goes. We've got a mentally arthritic manager who is incapable of getting the best out of him. Let CMS flourish at a higher level. Somewhere where he is appreciated.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Scored ten it should probably be fifteen......and the rest of the team should of got a heck of a lot more...still this time last year we weren't creating that much ...progress has been made in my opinion

IfieldBlue

Apr 17, 2012
Personal friend of mine works at NCFC in a very senior capacity (not as a janitor or in the burger stands) and he is under the impression this is going to happen. Fee will be substantial but his wages will go up massively so lets see what happens in January. Is this such a bad thing IF if its true.

ps

Before you decide to start giving it the large remember it might be true so don't shoot the messenger.

I reckon he's the sort of player the scum would go for...

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
At Charlton the ball game to him unexpectedly with their defence wrong-footed. He had no time to think (like at Palace), was on it like a flash and smashed it first time. Brilliant finish. He didn't need back-to-the goal hold up play type skills and he's no good at that. CMS is a front-facing get behind them striker. Our midfield needs to release the ball earlier to him and at pace. Unfortunately, that's the problem because we don't really play that way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here