Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Well, how dissappointing is this? I hope we get someone decent in during the January transfer window............:jester:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
From A Palace fan.

"Well, he is a talented player, and Brighton have got themselves a quality signing. However, the fee is rather large, I wouldn't have wanted to pay more than £1.5m for him. Now if Brighton can afford it through sales of players etc then good luck to them, but if they can't, I think their fans need to get off their high horses about us going into administration.

I'm a little concerned by them making this signing if I am totally honest. (concerned as in, I think it's a good signing, and he will do well for them)"
err, but we haven't gone into administration. Not even once.

Weak ass thinking as usual from Palace fans.

September 27th.

Last edited:

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Am I missing something here? An 'ITK' posh fan posts he's heard CMS to Brighton on the Talksport twitter. That's reposted here, on posh forums and leicester ones. It trends to f***, like all twitter rumours. That doesn't make it true? How many ITK posters have we had in the last month who've announced signings will happen tomorrow? Presumably LuaLua, Woods, Lansbury, Forlan, Phillips, Owen, Kilkenny and Buengo are all stuck in traffic on the way from Gatwick? If moneybags Leicester and fallen Prem giant West Ham can't afford his wages, how could we? I think people dramatically underestimate our budget here - I would be STAGGERED if we dropped £3.5m on any player, Bloom-backed or otherwise.

DISCLAIMER: Don't get me wrong I'd love it, statement of intent etc etc. Will happily wipe egg off my face and have this bounced to the end of time if true but...c'mon guys. Seriously?

not long to wait ..

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
On the Big Board page - click on 'views' at the top of the column. It is fast catching up and set to overtake the itunes thread.

I see "Lua Lua is coming" is still hanging on in 10th place.

We do love a good transfer rumour don't we.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here