Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Attachments

• CMS1.jpg
    CMS1.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 1,565

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
That tweet about him being the record signing for only a week has made me giddy and eager to know who this even more expensive than CMS player is!

who tweeted that? a joke surely?

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Quote from a Posh fan in repsonse

"cant understand this... must have been in the closet for years!"

Maybe he had a point...

AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
What a persuasive talker Gus must be! Gather he pulled it off after CMS had talks with Sven at Leicester and big Sam at Hammers.
1 minute ago

I'll get me coat...just trying to stop the constant F5-ing here on the continent. (Typing something sends out the signal to colleagues that I'm working) :glare:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
NorthStandChat North Stand Chat
We hear that CMS may only be the #BHAFC record signing for a week or so. #ExcitingTimes

that's Bozza - there is a thread to that effect if you can break away from here to look.

tongue in cheek? who knows!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I do think if this is true we may well see the new kit this afternoon as well. A nice double whammy.

Of course two new signings would be ideal, one in the home kit and one in the away :)

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Fair play to those that estimated a transfer kitty of this pre season to as much as 10million.

Up to 3.25 Mil for Mckail Smith if it goes through
1 mil for Will Buckley
Approx 500k for Will Hoskins

Just under 5 mil already and theres probably another 4 or 5 signings to be made yet. If Andy Naylors comment that we could break this record again rings true then we are just shy of 10 mil in transfer fees.

10 MILLION!!!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've only just found this out and my apologies for the intemperate language but f*** ME !!!!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
NorthStandChat North Stand Chat
We hear that CMS may only be the #BHAFC record signing for a week or so. #ExcitingTimes

A joke based around the Buckley transfer when we said we'd break the record in a week? maybe? I cant see us breaking this record in this window tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here