Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Craig Mackail-Smith named League 1 Player of the Year

Peterborough United player Craig Mackail-Smith has won the npower League 1 Player of the Year Award at the 2011 Football League Awards.

Mackail-Smith received the award at the gala ceremony at The Brewery, London, on Sunday evening in front of guests from clubs, sponsors and the football industry.

Fans of League clubs were given the opportunity to vote for their top players via the npower website. The top ranked players from each club were then used to compile a list for the expert judging panel to pick from. Judges were asked to select the players from each division they felt have been the most outstanding this season.

On winning the award, Mackail-Smith said, "This is my proudest moment in football. I have worked my way up from non-league and with the quality of players in npower League 1, to be named the best player in the division is just fantastic."

To find out more about The Football League Awards, and for a full list of Award categories, please visit The Football League | News | FL Awards | Football League Awards.

The Football League | News | FL Awards | FL Awards News | FL Awards News | Craig Mackail-Smith named League 1 Player of the Year

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I wonder what shirt number CMS will get??
I can't wait to get his name and number on the new shirt for next season.
What an exciting day in BHAFC History. :bounce::bounce:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
where is the statement from Posh then

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

No 12 I would think

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Bozza and other mods on here

Spill the beans about this being only a transfer record for less than 1 week

And is lua-lua also coming today

And Marshy what did she say to a blow job lol

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Argus:

Albion are on the brink of pulling off a major transfer coup by landing Peterborough hotshot Craig Mackail-Smith.

The signing is expected to be confirmed by the club this afternoon, subject to him passing a medical.

The fee, according to sources in Peterborough, is £2.5 million, rising to a possible £3.25 million with add-ons.

Mackail-Smith, 27, scored 35 goals in all competitions last season to help Peterborough win promotion to the Championship alongside Albion via the play-offs.

He was also a target for West Ham and Leicester.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
talkSPORTDrive talkSPORTDrive @
[MENTION=1793]STU[/MENTION]cur147 Southampton made a bid a while back that "was an embarrassment to the club." So says my source. ad

lol!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

He can have whatever number he wants, for all I care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here