Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
talkSPORTDrive [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION] _fan unless CMS has change of heart or something changes all info I'm getting says he is going to Brighton. never done til done tho

Seems to suggest hes got more info than just having his twitter open...

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
This is MENTAL! I actually have butterflies in my stomach with excitement. Today is going to be a nervous write-off until he signs, and then an alcohol-induced write-off when he does!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Wot does this tweet mean?

[MENTION=15644]moose[/MENTION]_talkSPORT Ian Abrahams
RE CMS "move" to Brighton-all I'm allowed to say this is very ambitious move for the Club's Owners and Manager & they must be congratulated

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Wot does this tweet mean?

[MENTION=15644]moose[/MENTION]_talkSPORT Ian Abrahams
RE CMS "move" to Brighton-all I'm allowed to say this is very ambitious move for the Club's Owners and Manager & they must be congratulated

I think that means it will be a great signing for Brighton and the Board!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Understand if you are unable to reveal the source but is completing a deal today realisitic based on your information ?

I don't know if it will be announced today, I hope it is, but the deal will be done today.

Massive statement of intent, obviously.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have so much work to do, but am struggling to pull myself away from this thread. Curses!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I think that means it will be a great signing for Brighton and the Board!

"all Im allowed to say" sounds like there is inside info about. Cant be "not allowed to say" about tweets that everyone can see...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That is not a good question to ask mate! Brighton is a London-overspill shit-hole now. To describe Leicester could be asking for a ban! :ohmy:

If he wanted to stay where he lives, Leicester is only down the road. If he wanted to live in a city, then he could always live in Nottingham if he chose Leicester - and that is better that Leicester or Brighton.

Go on, you old bigot. I dare you.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have so much work to do, but am struggling to pull myself away from this thread. Curses!

is that someone I can see in my minds walking towards you with a card in his hand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here