Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
I am salivating at the prospect of thiss... oh my days!

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Am I the only person on here who doesn't have a trusted source in the club. Or maybe I should just join in too.

Mmmm, just heard from someone at the club that he'll be announced today. Blah blah blah

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I will not believe this until he signs. In fact, even then I wont believe it. I'm not sure I'll believe it even if I see him running out on the pitch at the Amex.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
If this is infact true (and I just still can't believe it) please let it be announced today, don't think I could stand a whole night of not knowing :(

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Am I the only person on here who doesn't have a trusted source in the club. Or maybe I should just join in too.

Mmmm, just heard from someone at the club that he'll be announced today. Blah blah blah

Over time, you begin to realise who on HERE is a trusted source (either direct or indirect) and who isn't.

For my money, this is now starting to look very good. If Bozza says he's signing, then he's signing.

Pleeease, no last-ditch hiccups this time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Bozza - will this be today's only signing do you know?

getting greedy but what the hell - this is going to be a busy week for incomings one way or another

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

Too be fair mate on this one, no one can really claim to have been in the know, because POyet has stated in the past that he tried to sign him before, so its hardly a scoop for anyone (although I will be demanding an apology of a certain person who called me stupid for suggesting such a thing.... you know who you are :lol)

But seriously, what a signing if it comes off. It seems he's being led by his head, and not his wallet, and maybe sees us as the best long term team for him, and not a grab all you can for one season type of player.

Maybe the fact Poyet has been chasing him for best part of a year, has made CMS think he is truely wanted here, and not just because he scored loads last season. Who knows the real reason, I'm CMS will tell all when he signs.

.... now if only we had him up front last season. Peter Wards 36 goals would be history and christ knows how many goals he would have scored from the number 9 shirt last season.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
As a national radio presenter who's a Peterborough fan Adrian Durham should be taken seriously as a credible source. If he doesn't know CMS personally I'd be surprised & he'll surely know his agent. Only danger is if we're being used as a patsy to drive up the offers elsewhere. All the evidence suggests though that we are in the thick of the race and he fancies the move... Anything less than that and Durham will lose face badly.

Trueblue well done. Lots of Talksport slagging off here without knowing the background to AD, and he being behind the drive/twitter feed.
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here