Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS (merged)

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
DMAC102
Jeez just finished wiping my eyes after seeing pictures of Craig in Brighton shirt on their site.Defo low point in my ownership of posh.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Buzzing, great signing. Just been on the Watford website cos I remember them thinking they were gona sign CMS and there are some very bitter comments. Saying that we are going to go bust if we carry on spending money and how can we afford him etc. Some fans really know nothing about other clubs, there are others on there saying why would he want to play in a quarter full new stadium, retards!

Just read that, Some pathetic comments there.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
DMAC102
Hat's off to Bloom boys and their Chief Exec, they did business fast and in classy manner. Posh will come back from this. I promise!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Seems like a very sound bloke with a very professional attitude :)

I can see why Posh are sorry to loose him.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
CMS says on SSN that he thinks we can get promoted next season.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I do feel sorry for the Posh, seems like CMS was a hero there. At least they knew he was going anyway at the end of the season. Hopefully he'll soon reach legendary status with us.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The thing with CMS is even if it doesn't quite work out brilliantly on the goals front you just KNOW he will get assists and be a PEST.

Rivaled only by Stephen ireland for the most running i've ever seen by one player in a game at Withdean.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I asked TeamKitBHAFC on Twitter about whether the new kits would be revealed this week, and this was the response:

"could be?? CMS might have been modelling the new away kit today but he might not have been?!"

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Can anyone post up any links to interviews as they come up, couldnt find one on Sky yet.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
@sstevenson10 Scott Stevenson
Brighton honestly mean business. An attacking trio of CMS, @hosky8 and Will Buckley should have Championship defences very worried.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has Glenn Murray asked Dougie Freedman for counselling sessions ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nobody actually does think he will join except a few deluded souls who cannot seem to take off their Brighton and Hove Albion tinted glasses
I didn't post that, but I would have. I'm so used to bullshit rumours here, I can still barely believe this is real.

As always, thank you Tony.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Wow. Just got in from work. Spent all day wondering if it was just a rumour or not. I'm stunned.

A massive statement of intent.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I didn't post that, but I would have. I'm so used to bullshit rumours here, I can still barely believe this is real.

As always, thank you Tony.

Nice quote bump! At the time it seemed so far fetched with a couple of Prem sides after him and there were seemingly no basis for any of the rumours. Even today Andy Naylor said CMS would go to someone else, so what chance have the rest of us !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here