CMS- I am sorry

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I take back my comment that he is the BHAFC striking equivalent of Jonny Crumplin.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
I`ve always rated CMS,he just simply ran himself into the ground last season,was n`t his fault and Gus is aware of this now,this season will be different with the new signings and quality of options Gus has brought in. We will see the best of him now!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
It was clear to most last season CMS was desperately isolated and was a victim of lack of service. This season we are attacking teams with purpose and surprise surprise CMS is looking the business. Really pleased for CMS and is showing why we paid the money on the first place.

It is shocking to think how dangerous we are looking and the new signings are not even on the pitch yet. Exciting times ahead

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Poor support of our players. All the people who slag him off are just waiting for that one game he doesn't score in and they'll be back out in force. There are a lot of people whose opinions on CMS are pretty shitty and I speak only for myself when I say that posting little threads like this is absolutely nothing. It's a nothing gesture, if you're going to slag CMS off constantly that's one thing, but have the courage of your convictions when he does well too. Or pipe down.

Feb 14, 2010
Nobody should be sorry. As Clough once shouted at his forward "..I dont pay you to take corners, I pay you to score goals, now get in the box". CMC is a forward and he didnt score many goals last season. He therefore deserved stick and he had to look at the runs he was making. One swallow doesn't make a summer, but if he has learnt from last season then we may just may have a gem on our hands.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hopefully the general plums will realise quickly that if they're wrong about this then they're probably wrong about a number of things. I doubt the boohoo monkeys will curb their negative chatter for long though. I suppose we just have to thanks the heavens, and L'il God Gustavo, for silencing them for moments.
I just sit and imagine right now how hard the current team will be working to keep their places from the magicians just signed. It's expert management and should make us monsters of war for an age. I can't wait for Sheff Wed.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
:c
Poor support of our players. All the people who slag him off are just waiting for that one game he doesn't score in and they'll be back out in force. There are a lot of people whose opinions on CMS are pretty shitty and I speak only for myself when I say that posting little threads like this is absolutely nothing. It's a nothing gesture, if you're going to slag CMS off constantly that's one thing, but have the courage of your convictions when he does well too. Or pipe down.

Here fecking here!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Goal scorers score goals, What ever league they are in. It just did not happen for cms last year. He was always in the right sort of area but the ball just would not drop for him.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hopefully the general plums will realise quickly that if they're wrong about this then they're probably wrong about a number of things. I doubt the boohoo monkeys will curb their negative chatter for long though. I suppose we just have to thanks the heavens, and L'il God Gustavo, for silencing them for moments.
I just sit and imagine right now how hard the current team will be working to keep their places from the magicians just signed. It's expert management and should make us monsters of war for an age. I can't wait for Sheff Wed.

I have to read your posts several times over but agree with everything you say!!! :):)

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Nobody should be sorry. As Clough once shouted at his forward "..I dont pay you to take corners, I pay you to score goals, now get in the box". CMC is a forward and he didnt score many goals last season. He therefore deserved stick and he had to look at the runs he was making. One swallow doesn't make a summer, but if he has learnt from last season then we may just may have a gem on our hands.

Deary me. Learnt from last summer? Gus has already acknowledged what most of us knew that we did not play to his strengths last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here