Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS & Greer 'disagreement' [Merged]

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
Shame we didn't have CMS today, could have done with his energy big time. The guys confidence must be shot, a big fish in a small pond at Peterborough and now he is in the english channel at BHAFC! Should play him away from home all day long.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
So do I. I just cannot see the rest of the team making about 10 good chances for him though. Maybe Vicente will lay three sitters on a plate for him?

But how would he score the other two goals?

Let's be honest, when we got him we were expecting a much better return of goals than we have seen. He works very hard for the team, but so did Alex Revell. he he is a very poor striker of the ball, rarely a clean strike.

I would like to see him do well, but I do not "feel sorry for him", he is paid a fortune and has a great job.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
If CMS didn't do his little lap of honour at the end. Would we love him so much?

Imagine he marched straight down the tunnel rather than clapping the fans and making a point to be that last an off the pitch. Would we love him so much?

I think he's been below average since the Leeds game (6 months ago) but I still love him. If he acted differently I'm sure my opinion of him would be different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here