Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs signings and exits in the Championship

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Millwall have gone backwards with their transfers this summer. Replacing Steve Morison will be very difficult and I think they could be involved in a relegation battle.

Interesting shout. I think there are a few weaker teams in the division but a couple of injuries and a tough run and they good find themself sucked in.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Bridcutt, won't be an U21. Also I would think both our first choice wingers are better than yours. You can't Count CMS and Hoskins. CMS wouldn't have scored that many goals in any other team in the league as no other team created as many chances as peterborough and Hoskins was Bristols only goal scorer. It will be interesting to see how your new forward line gets on with no aerial threat.

I guess we will both find out once the season gets underway, all the best ! :albion2::amex:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
How many points to be safe?

It looks so close that I think it might need 55 points to be safe. Any club that has not got a strong squad and gets hit by injuries could just drop say 6 points and instead of a mid-table 12th they will end up in the relegation zone.

But how to keep the fringe players interested if they cannot even get on the substitutes bench?

That Swedish bloke in his first season at Göteborg had a 51% win rate, the same as Gus for the Albion. Then he jumped ship. Journeyman Swede signing journeyman players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here