Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Chesney Christ said:
COUNTRY everytime.

How can anything compare to being in a pub on a hot summers day and watching England winning a crucial game in a major tournament with all your mates, and the buzz the next day at work/school? Thats pure magic.

I can't think of a scenario involving the Albion that is as good as that.

I was 18 when England won the World Cup and the scenes were amazing but I still get more pleasure out of Brighton's achievements especially the promotion to the old Div 1 and the fight backs we've had over the last 7/8 years

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Club.

The euphoria surrounding a WC win would be fantastic but would be short lived compared to a season in the top division.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Buzza said:
Club.

The euphoria surrounding a WC win would be fantastic but would be short lived compared to a season in the top division.

Spot on.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
:ohmy:

club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club club

:salute:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here