Votes: 10 12.5%
  • To close to call.

Votes: 7 8.8%

• Total voters

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Out of interest, what would you prefer to see..

A.Brighton being promoted to the Premiership on the last day of the season, beating ####### ###### and thus sending them down to League one...

B.England winning the world cup, beating Argentina in the final 5-0 with Rooney bagging a hatrick. Oh, and Owen scoring 'hand of god' stylee...

What do you think then? Club or Country?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Club every time.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Club , Englands going to the dogs.....

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Club everytime.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Scenario A, no doubt about it. It was when you said Wayne Rooney to score a hat trick for England that made the decision easy. I can't stand that ugly, cheating, bad tempered shit.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
How many times have we had this poll? Usually before every England game? Same answer for me every time - always Club before Country.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
perth seagull said:
Scenario A, no doubt about it. It was when you said Wayne Rooney to score a hat trick for England that made the decision easy. I can't stand that ugly, cheating, bad tempered shit.

I can't stand that ugly, cheating, bad tempered rich beyond his chav girlfriend's dreams shit.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I think there is only ever one winner (Seagulls) in this type of question. You are born English and therefore are forced or supposed to follow your home country, unless you want beatings :angry: whereas whatever club, in our case the mighty albion, you learn to love them and are therefore more important to you :bounce:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
No contest... club every time...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here