Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

closest you've got to death?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
well i wanted to come up with an interesting thread, so tell all about your near death experiences here
(watching palace doesnt count btw):D

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
it is. i did come to this thread with the intention of posting a horrific near death experience but some tard appears to be posting random inane comments on every thread.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Overtook some coffin-dodger, very stupidly and at about 60 mph, near the brow of a steep hill on the A68 in Northumberland. A bloody great Audi or something was heading straight for me. I pulled in with about a second to go before impact, and nearly shat myself. I have learned my lesson.

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
apart from many car near misses and riding a motor bike like a nutter for years,
i was fishing once and caught the end bits of me fishing tackle on a tree 30 feet out in the lake, so i reeled in me line and pointed me rod at the tree and walked back, the line snapped and a 3oz wieght whistled pass me ear, after a few seconds of cold sweat i realised that if it had hit me i would be dead,
then there was the time a load of mafia type pikies from den helder holland wanted to do me harm beacause me and a few mates set their brothel alight, but thats boring in comparison:lolol:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Danny Seagull said:
Shit man, did you break your fingernail as well?

you realise the bitchiness wasnt aimed at you!

as it happens yes i did. at my birds parents dinner party i tried to cut a bread roll and very nearly sliced my finger off (nail and all) went black and everything, hurt like buggery (so i'm told)

thats about it apart from the time my liver packed up and i very nearly died :smokin:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nearly drowned , not near enough for some of you:lolol:

I was in a house fire in 1990. The only reason we got out alive was because we had an electric door bell and the wire went over the frame of the living room door, where the fire started. The heat of the fire wealded the wires together and set the door bell off. Middle of the night. Would have definitely died if that hadn't have happened. Scarey.

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
its freakin' scary, i created this thread at 7.42, at about 8.10, i started having a little problem in breathing, i've been having a few problems with various people and i was getting a little stressed out at me. thing was, the problem didnt go away, and I was beginning to get a little distressed. by 9 I was feeling quite faint, by about 9.10 i felt like i was going to pass out, all my strength was gone, i was scared, i didnt know what was happening, i tried to get up but i could barely move, i think i stumbled onto my bed.
i dont know what happened after that, i got up and came back at it was about 9.30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here