Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clive Tyldsley

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When he first got his big break as one of the big cheeses in commentary, I thought he was a breath of fresh air to be honest. Excitable, passionate and intelligent enough to get better.

How disappointing then, that he's turned into a boring, seemingly blind, irritatingly-biased CHUMP. I long for the day when ITV get shot of him. He's feckin useless.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I quite agree with all of that.

Enjoyed McCoist and Townsend at the beginning though - it was cringeworthy but made me laugh

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Dreadful commentator, never rated him. Talks so much utter shite, and just loves giving his opinions as if they were proven fact.

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
KinkyNormanBaker said:
He cant go a game with out talking about man utd winning in 99

Isn't that what Manure fans do. Still, it'll be fun listening about it for a long time to come. :lolol: :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's shite alright. David Pleat was ok tonight but usually he's awful as well, especially his pronounciations of names.

The amazing world of Pleaty, where you can buy girls and call people whatever comes into your head.

Ronaldo= Rockcake
Renato= Redondo
Beckham= Backpack

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ITV have got another commentator that did the Real vs Arse game a couple of weeks ago who was even WORSE!

2 bob outfit

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Ohhh - let's see what he's got in his magic box!!"
*In an annoyingly high-pitched screech as David Pleat gives him a 'Harvey's' under the desk...*

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
what pisses me off in particular is his insistance on saying Drogbaaaaar - he may play like one, but he's not a sheep!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Last night was a shit stop/start match with Barca always looking comfortable yet he made it sound like a game on a knife edge. Terrible Commentator who always looks to polish a turd.

Albion Rob

McCoist and Townsend were laughable too.

After the game, instead of trying to offer some sort of insight as to why Chelsea lost - not quick enough to the ball, failed to turn Barca round, mistake playing with one striker - they just looked on and muttered things like: "Oh, that's disappointing."

Tyldsley is useless, as stated, he really does try to talk things up and can't resist going on about ManUre.

Tony Gubba is the best English commentator. Fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here