Jul 7, 2003
The Peter Pan Of Pop.

I like tall speakers.

Congratulations.

That is all.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He has proved over the years to be a good pop singer or he wouldnt have had a hit in every decade since the 50s, not sure that he will have one between 2010 and 2020 but due respect to him. Religion is a personal thing if he is that way inclined who are we to criticise him. There are many people not in the spotlight who are just as religous as he is.

I know his musical director/keyboard player who assures me that he is the most professional man he has ever worked with or for and rehearses everything until it is exactly right in his mind, even hits that he has sung hundreds of times since 1960s

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
An inexcuseable cock. It would be my worst nightmare to win tickets for Wimbledon centre court, for it to rain horrendously on the day, and to look up to see that bellendian strum his air racket and warble blandly without dare. I'd head off for a dangerous wank in the disableds and hope when done that he'd have run out of material anyone might recognise. If still at it, i'd just go home.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Surely a worse nightmare would be to return to Centre Court after said wank only for Cliff and the crowd to turn towards you en masse, singing "Con-gratu-lations!...

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Cliff is a cock. A humorous friend gave me his 2011 calendar and it went straight to the charity shop although it only just escaped the bonfire

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Surely a worse nightmare would be to return to Centre Court after said wank only for Cliff and the crowd to turn towards you en masse, singing "Con-gratu-lations!...

Or, because it's Christmas, perhaps "Come All Ye Faithful"...

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
How dare anyone suggest Cliff (Harry) is gay. That priest fella he's lived with for 10 years is just a 'close personal friend' - Cliff himself said as much.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What he does he does well but I f***ing hate what he does musically with a passion. Needs to man up, come out and face the backlash from the church. Having seen some shots of this year's calender and assuming it is actially his body it has to be said he looks amazing for a 70 year old.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He has proved over the years to be a good pop singer or he wouldnt have had a hit in every decade since the 50s, not sure that he will have one between 2010 and 2020 but due respect to him. Religion is a personal thing if he is that way inclined who are we to criticise him. There are many people not in the spotlight who are just as religous as he is.

I know his musical director/keyboard player who assures me that he is the most professional man he has ever worked with or for and rehearses everything until it is exactly right in his mind, even hits that he has sung hundreds of times since 1960s

Excellent post...
he deserves his place in Pop music's roll of honour.

Cliff that is, not you BG!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here