Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clayton Ince

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I remember the day when he was a one man WALL. Picture the scene: A sunny day at Withdean, Walsall down to nine men.
The ball comes out wide to Matt Richards (now of Walsall) he crosses the ball, Ince is there to catch or punch out. Ince releases the ball it gets headed wide to Matt Richards (now of Walsall) he crosses the ball, Ince is there to catch or punch out. Ince releases the ball it gets headed wide to Matt Richards (now of Walsall) he crosses the ball, Ince is there to catch or punch out. Ince releases the ball it gets headed wide to

Sign him GUS

An excellent, vivid and accurate account of the second half...:clap2:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
This is the guy we need. Ultimate FLAIR

Yes yes yes.
I always thought Bristol City rated him quite highly, then realised he was released, anyone know the reason?
He always looked good the odd occasion i've seen him, and always remember commentators/pundits when they were on sky/bbc used to have a decent opinion of him.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yes yes yes.
I always thought Bristol City rated him quite highly, then realised he was released, anyone know the reason?
He always looked good the odd occasion i've seen him, and always remember commentators/pundits when they were on sky/bbc used to have a decent opinion of him.

He's old and was on big money. Probably unwilling to take a pay cut.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:clap2: With Andy Hessenthaler in as a coach is another one that keeps popping up Crodo???

Lego haired Andy Hessenthaler, done a terrific job at Dover Athletic, would we be able to prise him away from there?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No thanks we can do alot better and need too.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Clayton seems quite a character, unsure if I'd want him as our keeper though.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Why bother? He's very similar to Kuipers in a lot of ways. Plus, I've always been excited to play his teams as I've always thought he's an awful keeper!

Brezo is better and I reckon mr Brez will be No. 2 next season.

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
As much as i admire him, hes bloody old, first choice at Walsall and i cant see him being better than Michel or Brezovan. A pointless signing...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Crodo is the rumour man not me.

I know nothing on this rumour although I can tell you of something I have heard from more than one source, I have not posted on here as i seem to be getting a bit of an unfair reputation for making things up.

Gus is looking at a summer swoop for Paul Dickov, currently on loan at Leeds, available on a free and able to add some strength to our weak looking strike department.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I know nothing on this rumour although I can tell you of something I have heard from more than one source, I have not posted on here as i seem to be getting a bit of an unfair reputation for making things up.

Gus is looking at a summer swoop for Paul Dickov, currently on loan at Leeds, available on a free and able to add some strength to our weak looking strike department.

:nono:

LIES CRODO, LIESS!!:wrong:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Havent been impressed with him when I have seen him either against us or on the Tv. Wouldnt want Clayton Ince either as I think that we already have 2 keepers who are better than him.
That's because he has a shit defence in front of him.In fact the whole squad is rubbish.I rate Williams.Very good at saving pens as well.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dickov AND Murray up front.

Goal CITY they will call us. I think I have gone moist at the thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here