Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Claridge wearing the 25 shirt....

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
As much as I love Bobby.

Its only as number.

IF anyone picks the number 8 out of the kit bag on a saturday afternoon though, they get a right earful
:lolol:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i agree with lammy same my view is unchanged. claridge was excellent on satdi but hes not worthy enough to lick zammo's boots let along wear his number

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
don't bother me at all - as long as the shirt has been fixed to say Claridge 25, instead of Zamora 25 !! if we have enough money to do that.... :blush: :lol:

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if it was me I would have retired the number 25 anyway....we have t shirst with it on etc and it is synonimous with Zammo, however it doesn't really bother me

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
dave the gaffer said:
if it was me I would have retired the number 25 anyway....we have t shirst with it on etc and it is synonimous with Zammo, however it doesn't really bother me

That's basically how I feel. It doesn't really bother me and at the end of the day I couldn't give a toss. However, 25 is synonimous with the great man and it would be nice to have left it like that. At the end of the day if you wore an Albion shirt with 25 and no name on the back people would still know what it meant.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lammy said:
That's basically how I feel. It doesn't really bother me and at the end of the day I couldn't give a toss. However, 25 is synonimous with the great man and it would be nice to have left it like that. At the end of the day if you wore an Albion shirt with 25 and no name on the back people would still know what it meant.

Yeah, that's true....

..Claridge is the MAN!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ITS A :censored: NUMBER you CLOWNS!

If BZ had died playing for the Albion then fair enough retire the number or if he played 10 years and scored 25+ each season, but he did'nt.....so THERE!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
How do you feel about it NOW?
That`s how old he wishes he still was. Did he have a good game. And did he have to use his Ventolin inhaler.

Last edited:

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Bit of psychology to un-nerve BZ on the day? Maybe it contributed to that miss of his?

Who knows, it could have got us the win on Saturday. Every little counts ... !

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I can't see the point of retiring a number - as someone else said, it's only a number. Anyway, on the day, our 25 was better than their 25!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Havn't Argentina retired the number 10 from their national shirts, in honour of their lying, cheating, fat, cocaine-snorting, steroid-taking, wife-beating, reporter-shooting greaseball of an ex player ?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Easy 10 said:
Havn't Argentina retired the number 10 from their national shirts, in honour of their lying, cheating, fat, cocaine-snorting, steroid-taking, wife-beating, reporter-shooting greaseball of an ex player ?

They tried, but FIFA told them to stop being twats and get on with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here