Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR starts against Arsenal...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
still starting in the premiership when he couldn't get in a league 1 (div 3) team. Tell you something about our former manager?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rookie said:
still starting in the premiership when he couldn't get in a league 1 (div 3) team. Tell you something about our former manager?

Player's shit attitude had no bearing on being dropped from the Albion team obviously. Should have played him anyway you reckon? CKR was equally as big a twat as McGhee may have been and so was DK, if CKR is as good as you reckon, for letting him go when he was on the point of sacking MM.

Me? glad to see the stroppy git out of this club.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
yep good players have no right at Brighton get rid of em. Sure we have already been through this tho

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
dwayne said:
text from mate at the match

"CKR way out of his depth, on paper Sheff UTD one of the worst ever prem teams"

:clap:
Still better than the dole queue I imagine.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
jakes right boot said:
That's exactly what I saw at Rotherham. Wilkins shouted directions at him and he ignored it.
:rolleyes:

But why, that's the question.

Zebedee said:

Because he wanted more money at a bigger club, f*** sake, it's not rocket science, is it? :rolleyes: Just how many more disloyal creeps will you support?

Delighted he got stuffed today, he is as bad as Leon Knight.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
London Irish said:
Because he wanted more money at a bigger club, f*** sake, it's not rocket science, is it? :rolleyes: Just how many more disloyal creeps will you support?

A matter of opinion LI - Let's agree to differ. For what it's worth, I know that it was not an issue of money.

:wave:

Last edited:

Zebedee said:
A matter of opinion LI - Let's agree to differ. For what it's worth, I know that it was not an issue of money.

:wave:

Are you seriously telling me he took a pay cut to go the the Blades then? :rolleyes:

What was the issue then? Slumming it on an NHS ward rather than in some Bupa snob farm?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
London Irish said:

:clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sheff Utd absolute BANKERS for a return to the CCC if they're starting with the likes of CKR up front in the Prem. Their squad must be WOEFUL.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
What about Alby Jarrett at Watford :ohmy: That's even more of a mismatch then the time Michael Jackson married a grown woman
Wingers are a bit more of a "peripheral" position though, nowhere near as crucial as the guy you're playing up front or down the middle. If they're looking for a guy to bag them some goals and play an important forward role for them this season, I fear CKR is NOT their man...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
how can people judge mcghee over ckr when they were not there?

how can you KNOW it was mcghee being the wanker. i somehow doubt it.

i dont know what happened, but ckr had an ATTITUDE. it was clear and i feel he, or his ''representatives'' must have done something to really piss of mcghee.

i think people forget that ckr was very talented, and ofcourse mcghee would have prefered to play him, but i just cant see any other reason than the ckr party being NOB-JOCKEYS

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Zebedee said:
Agreed. McGhee's man manangement skills were truly awful.

:nono:

Eh? Never saw a problem with his man management skills. He weeded out all the rotten eggs and got rid of them. They all had bad attitudes and didnt deserve to wear the shirt. We should all thank McGhee for getting rid of players like Knight & CKR. :bowdown:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
BUTTERBALL said:
Didn't see him touch the ball on MOTD

He got one mention for being 'in the middle' when a cross went near post, and a caption with his name on when he was substituted.

Still, better than a lousy trip to Carlisle, wouldn't you think ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Zebedee said:

I couldn't care less why. You put on the stripes you give 110% every game regardless or you f*** off. Thankfully he did.

Rangdo said:
I couldn't care less why. You put on the stripes you give 110% every game regardless or you f*** off. Thankfully he did.

He was a striker for us. When I saw him play (only a few times) he put in the effort - but looked as frustrated as die-hard fans at McGhee's 'blindingly brilliant tactical genius'.

I bet you simply HATED that top-scoring little feller who scored the goal in Cardiff Millenium Stad. that got us in the Championship. Oh yeah, he was crap wasn't he, what an upstart, and fell over almost as often as Peter Ward used to do! (and HE DID, but we of the '12th man' blamed the thugs that deliberately used their dense, unrefined and unskilled methods to try to stop him scoring).

A good manager might have laid his own rep on the line to protect his more talented players, but McGhee hung 'em out to dry ....and to shrink on the line until they no longer fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here