Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR....A complete wate of money

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
He was brought in on "potential" basis ..we need to give him a chance...he is only 18 and still learning his trade...get behind him dont slate him

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
He will do better when we have a creative midfielder and go 4-4-2.
As the lone striker he has had little or no service or support.
Given time, this squad will be fine, it just takes a bit of time for players to get an understanding of each other's game.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
CKR needs time, this league is different for him prior to League two, he will need time to adjust. I aint going to critcise him atall at this stage its only been 4 games into the season and some people are getting on his back that is abit harsh, remember Rome wasn't built in a day, and what are we expecting CKR to be the next Thierry Henry at the age of 18.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Albion Rob said:

CKR has come in to the side at a difficult time. We're having to sell our best players. The old goard is, well, old. We have an almost totally new defence and our top scorer from last season has departed. Also, we play in the CHAMPIONSHIP against very good defenders. I also believe this is the strongest the league has been, certainly a lot stronger than out previous two seasons.

If CKR keeps believing in himself and learns what he needs to off McGhee then I think he'll be as big a hero as Zamora.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
i'm just warming up,one more :smokin: and you Shitssex slags are gonna get it:censored:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
The only thing your going to be thrashing is your boyfriends willy.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
junior said:
Looked a big pile of piss today.

Lazy,petulant,couldnt be bothered kind of attitude today.

Is he going to turn out to be the biggest wate of money ever?
Keep em coming Maggoo.:lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It will take a lower league striker time to adjust to the Championship, and as long as the weight of expectation is not too high, he has every chance of being a success. unfortunatly, their is no magic formula to scoring goals, unless of course, you have £50m to spend, and even then, you sometimes need a lucky break to score (in reference to Drogba's goal against Arsenal)

Lets face it, if CKR had been a proven Championship goalscorer, we wouldn't have been able to afford him, so we bought someone with bags of potential instead. That is the reality of where we are, and will be for a while yet no doubt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here