Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City v QPR

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
QPR - I cant stand stupid mancs who think nothing of their players being paid £250,000 a week when they wouldn't earn that in a lifetime.
Its also ruining football, hope they end up with f**k all

But really there no difference to Chelsea or any other club who can pay high wages.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I don't want Man City to win the league but at the same time I want QPR to go down. Dilemma

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I really want City to win the league, but I also REALLY REALLY want Bolton to go down. Wins for City and Stoke please.

Oct 25, 2003
personally i'd find it absolutely hilarious if city won and united absolutely MASSACRED sunderland by enough goals to win the league

don't know why i'd find it funny, i just would

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
City to win please. Don't like Bolton or QPR so don't mind which of those two go down.

Are you having a GIRAFFE Sim?

QPR are noddy for sure, but that hardly compares to Bolton, and their fat smug cu.nt of a chairman, Mr Phil 'ooh let's scrap relegation' Gartside.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I have a massive dislike for Manchester United and I also live less than a mile from Loftus Road, so for those reasons I'm hoping for a City win and QPR going down.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Why do you not like Bolton? They have a decent manager and are a much more credible side than QPR in terms of financial accounts.
Really? If I've understood their last financial reports from the end of last year, they've lost over £60m in 2 years and are over £110m in debt. Now I know we're not shining examples of financial control but I don't think we're quite at those levels ... yet.

I know I'm biased but surely any fair minded person would think back to the goal we scored at Bolton that wasn't given and see it was so very wrong. 2 people blocking the linesman's view? B*****ks!! That would have put us 1 up against a team that only twice had got anything from a game where they'd gone behind. If it had been given, Bolton could have been down by now.

But hey - if we go down, we go down. Shit happens. Heavy defeats away at the Scum and Fulham, incapable of taking enough points off our relegation rivals yet we beat Everton & Stoke away, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and the Scum at home, John Terry due in court and Villas-Boas admitting the game against us was where the wheels started to come off, we sign a player whose record for us thus far is in every game he plays he either scores or gets sent off ... and we (wrongly imho) sacked yet another manager ... just another roller coaster season at QPR.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I want City to win just because Man Utd winning all the time is really quite tedious.
I can see Sunderland and all their ex Utd players rolling over to let Man U score a few so the goal diference may well come down a bit.
As for QPR the only reason I hope they get relegated is so we get another closer game next year instead of another trip oopt north.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I don't want Man City to win the league but at the same time I want QPR to go down. Dilemma

Exactly my thoughts. Hate City and their 'buy the league' antics, the new Chelsea and I F**king hate Chelsea. QPR is one of my favourite away days though!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Exactly my thoughts. Hate City and their 'buy the league' antics, the new Chelsea and I F**king hate Chelsea. QPR is one of my favourite away days though!

Yeah cos little old Man Utd only spent £53m on 3 players over the summer. Peanuts...!!

City all day for me, I know too many Utd fans who will give it the large again, and the thought of seeing that smug look of Salex is too much to bear. Boloton relegated because of Gartside's comments, he is a twunt.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
City. Hate United, like City and Mancini. Plus if QPR go down, more of a chance that Bobby comes home.

Sounds good to me! And Shef Wed & Wolves, all within a couple of hours drive or less.

It's not the distance; I just found Burnley one of the most depressing places I've ever been to in the UK, right up there with Newcastle-under-Lyme and Stoke. Had it not been for a pre-match pint of Thwaites in the adjoining cricket club and an interesting chat with an ex Lancashire miner and his family then the day would have been a complete write-off. OK, yet another "one shot if you're lucky so don't blink" performance from the Albion and some tedious time wasting from an Eddie Howe team (again) didn't help, but we then had a look at Blackburn on the way back - enough said I think. As for Bolton; well, as HKFC has posted, Phil Gartside is a complete and utter arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here