Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City of Vice - Online

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If anyone is interested in having a look, the sequel to City of Vice, Bow Street Runner, is going online on the CH4 website next week.

It is an interactive drama game. It is going out in episodes and my main role is as a Customs Officer in Episode 4. I also play a street gang member who you get to have a shoot out with (yes you get to kill Nibble!), not sure yet which episode this one is in. Anyway, if you fancy a look here is the link with episode info etc...

http://www.channel4.com/history/microsites/C/city-of-vice/

Cheers.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He Gets Killed Every Day On Here You Nubbin.

Another case of you chasing me round threads having a dig more like. Well for all your nonsense about me being a failed actor there isn't really much you can say about this is there, so why don't you go off to your designated thread and leave the adults to it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can't you just leave it for one day eh?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
He Gets Killed Every Day On Here You Nubbin.

That's a big assumption to make considering he seems to own you everytime you two have a tiff.

If it was life imitating art I would imagine it would be a large water colour of nibble cornholing you bareback.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anyway, The thing goes on-line on Feb 11th. Some of you may enjoy the game play aspect of it as you get to solve murders, collect evidence and have shoot outs etc. Should be ok I reckon.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anyway, The thing goes on-line on Feb 11th. Some of you may enjoy the game play aspect of it as you get to solve murders, collect evidence and have shoot outs etc. Should be ok I reckon.

Sounds intriguing, will make sure to take a look on the 11th. :thumbsup:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

It will be shit.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yeah that's right!

Close dickhead, lets just say there will be a little brown treat for you in your bed when you get back from your gay cruise.

And it won't be Ming-Ho your 14 year old Thai rent boy.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Close dickhead, lets just say there will be a little brown treat for you in your bed when you get back from your gay cruise.

And it won't be Ming-Ho your 14 year old Thai rent boy.

Comedy Genius. Nsc Gold Should Just Be Full Of Your Hillarious Gay Bum References. Would Have This Site Up For A National Comedy Award.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Comedy Genius. Nsc Gold Should Just Be Full Of Your Hillarious Gay Bum References. Would Have This Site Up For A National Comedy Award.

You really are a knobend.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Because your 'Art Imitating Life' gag was an absolute scream. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here