Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City of Vice - Online

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You're Right, Perhaps If I Repeat It 12 Times A Day For 2 Years It Will Be As Hilarious As Your Gay References.

Well you have repeated the same "hilarious" insults for thread after thread after thread since you popped your noggin up here. In fact I believe you are on your final warning for it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You're Right, Perhaps If I Repeat It 12 Times A Day For 2 Years It Will Be As Hilarious As Your Gay References.

I will have you know my gay references are wide, varied and occassionally amusing. Your jokes are shit, boring and in the main make little sense.

But please, fill your boots.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That's a big assumption to make considering he seems to own you everytime you two have a tiff.

If it was life imitating art I would imagine it would be a large water colour of nibble cornholing you bareback.

Not sure about this Les. I'd say that at best it's evens. Bars Mar has certainly landed a few haymakers on Nibble over the last month. Yes, Mars Bar (or whatever) is a total cock-end but the Nibble/ Bars Mar binfests aren't usually one-sided affairs.

I do enjoy the spats though and just can't believe that you, Nibble, don't just ignore the pillock.

Just saying like. Mean no disrespect to no-one.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you consider "you are a crap actor" to be a haymaker then fair enough. I don't ignore him because I enjoy the binfest.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not sure about this Les. I'd say that at best it's evens. Bars Mar has certainly landed a few haymakers on Nibble over the last month. Yes, Mars Bar (or whatever) is a total cock-end but the Nibble/ Bars Mar binfests aren't usually one-sided affairs.

I do enjoy the spats though and just can't believe that you, Nibble, don't just ignore the pillock.

Just saying like. Mean no disrespect to no-one.

Buzzer my man, I do ignore half of them but if I'm up for a bit of entertainment I will engage the clown. He takes it all very seriously for some reason.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If you consider "you are a crap actor" to be a haymaker then fair enough. I don't ignore him because I enjoy the binfest.

hmmm...Agree that's the usual fare but there's a few funny one-liners from both of you that had me in stitches.

But I'm interjecting when I should be lurking. I'm outta here you crazy guys.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
i aint no mate of this mars bars bloke but he is right about les'es and kinker gerbry's crap gay bumsex jokes. their about as funny as lenny henry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here