Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City fans today

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
So were you the nob giving their fans abuse- it was a bit embarrassing pal.

I wouldn't call it abuse to be fair, just giving back what they were to me really, even the stewards were fine because if it was THAT bad I would of been thrown out :shrug:

Oh well, I had an enjoyable day that's all that matters at football, except the result not being great thought we played below our usual standard.

Last edited:

Blue Maniac

Sep 18, 2011
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4391238 said:
To their credit looks like a lot of their fans condone the homophobic shit

(Link to Foxestalk)

Don't get how so many of them "Pissed themselves" at does you're boyfriend know your here though. Really?
Oi! Don't go judging us by that collection of educationally subnormal teenagers.

Anyway, thought your lads played a nice attractive game but wondered where it was all leading. In the event, the answer was nowhere, but I can see what they were trying to achieve. CMS was always going to struggle against Big Sol, most strikers do. Fair result given the balance of play I think. Referee was far too card happy, someone was destined to be sent off from the moment he reached for his pocket for one of the first few tackles of the game.

Anyway, good luck for the season. See you all at the Amex in a few months.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Oi! Don't go judging us by that collection of educationally subnormal teenagers.

Anyway, thought your lads played a nice attractive game but wondered where it was all leading. In the event, the answer was nowhere, but I can see what they were trying to achieve. CMS was always going to struggle against Big Sol, most strikers do. Fair result given the balance of play I think. Referee was far too card happy, someone was destined to be sent off from the moment he reached for his pocket for one of the first few tackles of the game.

Anyway, good luck for the season. See you all at the Amex in a few months.

Cheers..and gd luck for the rest of yur season ..long as u understand u wil lose the return :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here