Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City fans today

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
f***ing assholes after the game. I was walking with my 5 year old son and got shoulder barged and called a batty boy. WTF....

Yea wankers, i was standing outside turnstile 41 just after the game and one scummer in particular was shouting as loud as he could, 'faaaaaaggggsss'. Just blatantly looking for trouble.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
If it was this bad for a team that we don't give a shit about what will it be like when we play Palace... Plenty of Leicester fans came over to the coaches mouthing off behind stewards.

RP13

Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Walking back to the station lecester fan mumbled to himself "bloody brighton whod they think they are with a green kit" made me chuckle

LCFC

Sep 17, 2011
Thought they were twats to be honest, the only thing they offered were homo related, ssssssssoooooooooooo bbbbbbooooring

shit team and shit fans

im pretty sure we dominated the game to day. As for your fans you shout 'easy' when your drawing : /

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
Unfortunately we have our fair share of fans who purely go to have a go at the away fans. As my fellow fox says we are not all like that. Unfortunately there is currently a thread on our forum about the homophobic chants and lots are supporting it. I am getting a slating for daring to tell them they are wrong.
Thankfully they are the minority, good luck with the rest of your season except when we come down to the Amex.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You know there's a shit atmosphere when you rely on a drum to start 80% of chants.

And as for the Poznan? Looks awesome when done properly, but pathetic when done by 200 boys.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
im pretty sure we dominated the game to day. As for your fans you shout 'easy' when your drawing : /

It's "I'm", "today" and "you're" - stick to the Leicester board until your grammar improves.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Unfortunately there is currently a thread on our forum about the homophobic chants and lots are supporting it. I am getting a slating for daring to tell them they are wrong..

I think most Brighton fans find it amusing when we go to places like Leicester and experience first hand that the locals are still living (and dressing) in the 1970's.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
totally right, on the web / radio couldn't hear leicester. seagulls v loud.

we were never going to be invincibles, CMS missed an open goal, but I bet most of us have missed worse. We've got an amazing week coming up, I can't wait.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I was stood on the stairs and was the one taking all the flack from the home fans, thought they were shit home supporters from the start and we outsung then from start to finish.

If you are the person I think you are, weren't they singing 'he's gonna cry in a minute' to you? :laugh:

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Have to say that the home support seemed more interested in having a go at us rather than watching their team. As ever, we pursing them for most of the day..in spite of a lousy performance by the boys....
Walking back to the car afterwards most of their fans were happy to chat decently but a few thought they would be funny by trying to nick my bag and general homophobic boringness...

Foxes

Sep 17, 2011
Agree with you that we weren't very vocal and loud today, our home support in the past couple haven't been. Probably due to the fact we've been underachieving and everyone's nervy and eager to see improved performances. Saying that, I wouldn't exactly say that you're fans were very loud and great; from where I was sitting anyway.
Our away support is fantastic on the other hand, always take numbers when we travel, and are very loud and make themselves heard!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
thought it was a bit shocking fathers were encouraging their young kids to give us abuse as the game was slowly ending. You shouldn't have to see a six year old calling you a wanker.

Out of all the away games I've been too, that is the worst set of fans I've encountered for giving it the big 'un.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here