Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chuggers

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
just had a KFC....Not had one for years, Zinger , hot wings , coleslaw , mini chicken fillet and chips......... was not all that at all and now feel guilty for the lard. Straight to the gym after work

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
A chugger (never knew they were called that) once asked me whether I wanted to give £5 for leukaemia.

I said that I didn't want leukaemia and if I did I certainly wouldn't pay for it.*

*Might not have actually happened

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A chugger once asked me if I had a freeminute. I said I have 60 free minutes and I don't intend to waste them talking to you.*

*might not actually have happened

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I went to the local deli for my lunch. Tuna mayo on white with red onion, cucumber, salad leaves (including beetroot leaves, very good for you) and sweetcorn. Followed this up with mango puree and yoghurt.

It was LARVELY.

As for 'chuggers' just tell em to f*** off like Nibble said innit.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I once saw a thread where Kinky Gerbils DIDN'T start posting about rape or anal sex or bestiality.*

*may not actually have happened

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
A mate of mine is a plumber and he stands there and tries to sell them central heating.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
In the early days when they first appeared I stopped and talked to them (didn't sign up though). Then I declined with a smile and a polite 'no thanks'. Now I just ignore them. I had one step in my way outside the KFC in London Road the other day. I didn't swear or anything, just swerved past them.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I once saw a thread where Chappers didn't use the term 'init' in some sort of self aware, post mockney manner. *

*definately did not happen.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I once read a thread that stuck to the point and every post related to the subject.*

*Certainly never happened

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Good news, no chuggers today, I managed to walk all the way to Sainsbury's and back without a clipboard in sight*

*amazingly did actually happen

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
In Abergavenny they line up in 10 meter intervals up the pedestrian precinct so I play a game of gauntlet (like in Gladiators) which involves taking a bit of a run up and dodging the above mentioned charity muggers, it cheers me up really as its a bit grim in Wales. I'm 33 years old!

Last edited:

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
1) Just tell them you already give money to the charity they are promoting.
2) Or say you spoke to their "colleague" on the other side of the road and donated xyz amount.

Either way they are extremely pleased and let you get on with your day.

If you choose option 1, they might even give you one of the free stickers they always have.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was caught by a rather attractive blonde in Oxford. I ended up signing up for Save The Children, donating a whopping £5 a month. It is still going, 5 years on. One of the payments took me over my O/D limit and I was thumped with a £30 fine.*

* It did happen, unfortunately. :(

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Why do they think they're so cool? Very annoying bunch of losers.
Almost as annoying as those litter bugs in Cranbourne St & Bond St, among other places. The ones that are soooo cool cos they're dishing out flyers to a "happening club".
Get a proper job to pay for your glue/smack/smarties you spotty little c**t!

Why do they think they're so cool? Very annoying bunch of losers.
Almost as annoying as those litter bugs in Cranbourne St & Bond St, among other places. The ones that are soooo cool cos they're dishing out flyers to a "happening club".
Get a proper job to pay for your glue/smack/smarties you spotty little c**t!

It's always to some Emo/Indie shitehole club that I've never heard of as well. Mugs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here